The Emma-Watson.net Forum

http://www.golivewire.com/forums/img.cgi?i=133796

What do do think Emma was thinking at the time when Twilight was wining all those awards?

DUring Kirstens speech, Emma was shaking her head, once she was looking away and biting her lip.

I cant imagine being in her shoes. Im suprised Emma didnt try to "keep" her emotions to herself and instead she let it out.

not on purpose but... i mean, really.

what do you think?

I can see Emma as a competitive type but I doubt she was utterly anxious about winning any awards. She was probably there just to have a good time rather. I wasn't sure what she was thinking during Kristen's speech though, when she referred to her and Emma Stone as the other nominees. I think it may have been a bit of going along with her shake rather than a displeasing shake. I loved her reactions to Pattinson's, Carrey's and Sudeikis's acts on stage.

from the above gif I don't think Emma's shaking her head, maybe she just wanted to see others' reactions about Kirsten’s speech and thus turning her head. Or if she's really shaking her head, she may be embarrassed by Kristen's speech of thanking other competitors thus shaking her head and think ''oh you no need to thank me''

Actually I haven't had the chance to watch the MTV movie awards ceremony and I just got the latest information from this forum. But I strongly believe that Emma is not that kind of girl who would give an offensive shaking of losing an award. And IMO, I think the HP crew would have thought that Twilight would be the winner of the MTV movie award, so they won't mind of losing awards that seriously.

from the above gif I don't think Emma's shaking her head, maybe she just wanted to see others' reactions about Kirsten’s speech and thus turning her head. Or if she's really shaking her head, she may be embarrassed by Kristen's speech of thanking other competitors thus shaking her head and think ''oh you no need to thank me''

Actually I haven't had the chance to watch the MTV movie awards ceremony and I just got the latest information from this forum. But I strongly believe that Emma is not that kind of girl who would give an offensive shaking of losing an award. And IMO, I think the HP crew would have thought that Twilight would be the winner of the MTV movie award, so they won't mind of losing awards that seriously.

She actually was shaking her head during Kristen's speech when her name was mentioned. She had a smile on though so it wasn't of disappointment, but possibly in response to a joke Kristen made during her acceptance.

She actually was shaking her head during Kristen's speech when her name was mentioned. She had a smile on though so it wasn't of disappointment, but possibly in response to a joke Kristen made during her acceptance.

thx for correcting me that :)

http://www.golivewire.com/forums/img.cgi?i=133796

What do do think Emma was thinking at the time when Twilight was wining all those awards?

DUring Kirstens speech, Emma was shaking her head, once she was looking away and biting her lip.

I cant imagine being in her shoes. Im suprised Emma didnt try to "keep" her emotions to herself and instead she let it out.

not on purpose but... i mean, really.

what do you think?

I don't think she was upset at all. Like others above me have mentioned she was shaking her head when Stewart started to say the other nominees such as herself should have won instead. Emma was basically "saying" that Stewart deserved the award instead of her if you're going by body language.

I don't think she was upset at all that Twilight and the Twilight actors kept winning. I think she was genuinely happy for them, and was just having a good time. I mean really, the MTV Movie Awards aren't even a big deal since fans can repeatedly vote for a nominee.

When kristen won over emma i was really dissapointed and i felt like kristen didnt apreciate her award i think when she first got up to give her speech she said something like "oh this is really silly" and i know emma would have been so happy to won that award

When kristen won over emma i was really dissapointed and i felt like kristen didnt apreciate her award i think when she first got up to give her speech she said something like "oh this is really silly" and i know emma would have been so happy to won that award

She probably did appreciate the award, but I would guess she has feelings that the award really is meaningless because of how the voting is done. If it was one person - one vote, I seriously doubt Twilight would have won in any of the categories.

She probably did appreciate the award, but I would guess she has feelings that the award really is meaningless because of how the voting is done. If it was one person - one vote, I seriously doubt Twilight would have won in any of the categories.

yeah, i guess thats just how kristen is

personally i think the awards are rigged and im tired of the same people winning

Well, of course, because she wins it every year!!! :rolleyes:

I thought she was a good sport about the Chelsea Handler joke.

She was MORE than a good sport, bless her heart :) Like I said if you ask me Emma was the only sober one there LOL...

She was MORE than a good sport, bless her heart :) Like I said if you ask me Emma was the only sober one there LOL...

Why did you think everyone else was drunk? was there an indication that they were drunk?

LOL sorry I should have clarified-all my friends and I were watching and we were all like are people drunk or something before they went on stage-Reese Witherspoon, the 2 guys with the host, let's face it, they all didnt sound like they were there LOL (anywho just my opinion and my friends' too ;))

LOL sorry I should have clarified-all my friends and I were watching and we were all like are people drunk or something before they went on stage-Reese Witherspoon, the 2 guys with the host, let's face it, they all didnt sound like they were there LOL (anywho just my opinion and my friends' too ;))

yea i was honestly thinking "how much have they had to drink"

I thought she was a good sport about the Chelsea Handler joke.

She really was a good sport about it, and handled it well. That Handler joke was really tasteless and unfunny. She has short hair so she resembles a man? Good on Emma for not getting bothered by it, but I suppose she's use to people talking about her appearance.

I was thinking this myself. :)

She really was a good sport about it, and handled it well. That Handler joke was really tasteless and unfunny. She has short hair so she resembles a man? Good on Emma for not getting bothered by it, but I suppose she's use to people talking about her appearance.

Agree COMPLETELY!!! The joke was completely tasteless and so not funny...Emma's hair is completely feminine and it is growing out to a longer length. Plus the original length she had from end of summer when she cut it, still was a feminine cut. I dont why some people have to make stupid comments. Emma is a beautiful girl on the inside and outside.

Agree COMPLETELY!!! The joke was completely tasteless and so not funny...Emma's hair is completely feminine and it is growing out to a longer length. Plus the original length she had from end of summer when she cut it, still was a feminine cut. I dont why some people have to make stupid comments. Emma is a beautiful girl on the inside and outside.

Are y'all talking about that Zac Efron joke? I thought it was meant to be the other way around... that Zac was mistaken for Emma. I would've laughed so freaking hard if they used Justin Beiber instead of Zac Efron for the gag.

Are y'all talking about that Zac Efron joke? I thought it was meant to be the other way around... that Zac was mistaken for Emma. I would've laughed so freaking hard if they used Justin Beiber instead of Zac Efron for the gag.

LOL... I agree. Chelsea also said something along the lines of, "Oh Zac! Why do you have to be so pretty...?" What she probably meant was that Zac is feminine looking.

LOL... I agree. Chelsea also said something along the lines of, "Oh Zac! Why do you have to be so pretty...?" What she probably meant was that Zac is feminine looking.

Exactly! And Emma was a good sport to be collateral damage because she was one of the few actresses in the building with short enough hair.

Exactly! And Emma was a good sport to be collateral damage because she was one of the few actresses in the building with short enough hair.

Exactly. :yesyes:

TA. This joke is more stabbing at Zac than Emma. Chelsea's satirizing Zac is too feminine in his new hairstyle. I don't think she's mean to Emma.

As long as it was not a pop shot at Emma then fine, but honestly there was no need for the joke. But when I think about it, it really does sound more as a slam towards Zac because she says Emma first. But still there was no need for it. Again Emma was an awesome sport about it.