The Emma-Watson.net Forum

How often do you watch movies?

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pretty simple poll. How often do you frequent the cinema or watch DVDs or watch a movie playing on the TV?

My friends and I frequent the cinema quite often really. Whenever all of us are in town at the same time we end up hitting the theatres a couple times a week, then hang out at one of our houses to either play video games or watch another movie :P . But then even if we're just hanging out like at a restaurant we end up discussing films mostly too! :o

Quite often, me and my boyfriend are both film fans and tend to enjoy the same sort of stuff too. Sometimes we can go weeks without watching a film though, but other times we watch 2 or 3 a night. I've voted a couple a week as that would tend to be the average I would think :s

It used to be several a day. Then I went out more, and watched none, but then I screwed my life up and now I'm back in the house I don't tend to do anything. So, I'd say a couple a month.

I watch movies on a weekly basis, mostly movie that I own. If I'm bored I rent some dvds. I normally watch a movie while doing other stuff as well such as eating, studying or folding the laundry. When a big blockbuster is playing in the cinema I usualy go out and see that on the weekend as soon as the movie is out or that weekend.

I normally watch a movie while doing other stuff as well such as eating, studying or folding the laundry.

I'm very much the same way. It makes the chores seem less boring, plus it never hurts to put some entertainment on and multitask.

Rarely. I am very picky so there are hardly new movies I want to see. And I can get bored easily too so never feel up to watching some movies I already own. There are some I want to see but don't know when I can see them...

Edited by Stan'sMommy
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There is no specific gap in between times I watch movies as long as there are good ones worth watching. I am not too picky with movies, though I really hate that vampire movie franchise, for some weird reason.

Though I also watch on dvd because sometimes, watching it ones on the big screen is just not enough for a great movie.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I would say rarely. Recently, I've seen a few movies here and there, but overall it will be a few times in a year. I think it's a combination of me not having enough time (work and school) and just not too many good movies out there. :-/