• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Babba O'riley

Babba O'riley

• Water
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 03:59 PM

I dont know if this has anything to do with this opic but a few weeks ago I read that British hackers hacked into the al-Quida's online news letter. There was a section thathad instructions to make a home-made bomb, they replaced it with cupcake making instructions. Way to go Britain!!! :lol:

#22 Comrade Chris

Comrade Chris

Advanced Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts
  • LocationProbably in the woods

Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:03 PM

I dont know if this has anything to do with this opic but a few weeks ago I read that British hackers hacked into the al-Quida's online news letter. There was a section thathad instructions to make a home-made bomb, they replaced it with cupcake making instructions. Way to go Britain!!! :lol:

woop, go us, thats what GCHQ is for anyway

#23 Austin!

Austin!

Energetic member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 21 July 2011 - 07:12 AM

LulzSec and Anonymous are a big deal. People might not give a shit now, but when the internet starts to get restrictions on it and rules by the government. people are going to be pissed. I know for a fact that anonymous can do whatever they want. They rule the internet. If they want your website of the internet, it is off. If they want YOU off the internet, then say goodbye to the computer. If they aren't stopped eearly on then we could face an even bigger world wide crisiss
Posted Image

#24 Comrade Chris

Comrade Chris

Advanced Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts
  • LocationProbably in the woods

Posted 21 July 2011 - 10:31 PM

LulzSec and Anonymous are a big deal. People might not give a shit now, but when the internet starts to get restrictions on it and rules by the government. people are going to be pissed. I know for a fact that anonymous can do whatever they want. They rule the internet. If they want your website of the internet, it is off. If they want YOU off the internet, then say goodbye to the computer. If they aren't stopped eearly on then we could face an even bigger world wide crisiss

the US govt have been trying to stop them for years, have they gotten anywhere? nope. what really needs to happen is for more worldwide security agencies ie. GCHQ, MI6, CIA etc to get involved, eventually the Anonymous hackers will nnot be able to repel the counter-hacks from the govt agencies then we obtain their IP adress and track them down.

#25 Austin!

Austin!

Energetic member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 22 July 2011 - 01:53 AM

Yea, it's obvious that the governments of the world aren't trying hard enough. Anonymous are not smarter then any government, but it's because of Anonymous' high numbers that make them hard to trace. If all the governments in the UN banded together to try and stop Anonymous, they would all be royaly screwed.
Posted Image

#26 Emmas Friend

Emmas Friend

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,174 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 02 August 2011 - 09:43 PM

I read in the newspaper today, that they arrested a guy in Scotland, who with others had hacked into 750,000 user accounts, plus some Government sites.

Edited by Emmas Friend, 02 August 2011 - 09:44 PM.

E-sister - Madeline

#27 DarkLord

DarkLord

Advanced Member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,475 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 August 2011 - 07:33 PM

dont know if this is possible but well see...

#28 130671

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts
  • Mood:::/
  • LocationBetween a rock and a hard place ?

Posted 17 October 2011 - 04:01 PM

Not exactly sure this is about cyber-TERRORISM (maybe depends on the viewpoint), but I read a short time ago that some new us-made radars for jet aircraft will be able to insert data streams (viruses?!?) into enemy computer systems if those guys turn on their radar to pick up the american planes?
:o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users