The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Walk me out in the morning dew...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww...thank you so much!!! The BD set took the least amount of time, so I wasn't sure if the outcome was good. :lol: Glad to know you like it! :3m_sie:

girl u that least amount of time... wasnt wasted.. i love everything abt it... ohhh plz make more of the twilight saga so i can use it :P

Edited by ShadowsLight

WOW!! Emma's set is Awesome <3

Thank you!!! :)

I love the Emma set, I'm never good with stocks. :icontwisted8pz:

Your work is amazing, love the icons also.

Thanks Boma! :) Yeah, stocks are kinda difficult to work with. :ph34r: But I'm so glad you like the set and the icons hun!

OMG LOVE THE SUPERNATURAL ICONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :drool:

Yeah, they are kinda dedicated to you. :P You make me so happy with all your awesome SPN stuff! This is the least I could do. I'm glad you like them. :)

girl u that least amount of time... wasnt wasted.. i love everything abt it... ohhh plz make more of the twilight saga so i can use it :P

:lol: Thanks once again hun! I'll make more Twilight graphics. :D

How did you make the Emma Watson set? You should do a tutorial! It's bloody fantastic!

Thank you!!! :) I'm very bad with making tutorials hun :unsure:. But you can always pm me your queries. I tend to explain better when asked specific questions... :lol:

Yeah, they are kinda dedicated to you. :P You make me so happy with all your awesome SPN stuff! This is the least I could do. I'm glad you like them. :)

awe well i feel special <3 :P

Remember when I said it takes me a long time to make things? I wasn't kidding. :lol:

Anyway, I made a set.

Set:

+

---------------------------

I'm going to my grandparents' place tomorrow, and will be staying there for two weeks. I highly doubt they use the internet :lol:, so I might not be able to update for 2 weeks. :doh: But I can always make a lot of stuff during my stay there, and upload them on my return. Till then enjoy the existing stuff. :3m_sie:

Edited by Surya

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/3426/emmafunavi.png + http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/6806/95321137.png

I didn't comment on this? How I didn't see it.

It's absolutely beautiful Surya.

Remember when I said it takes me a long time to make things? I wasn't kidding. :lol:

Anyway, I made a set.

Set:

+

---------------------------

I'm going to my grandparents' place tomorrow, and will be staying there for two weeks. I highly doubt they use the internet :lol:, so I might not be able to update for 2 weeks. :doh: But I can always make a lot of stuff during my stay there, and upload them on my return. Till then enjoy the existing stuff. :3m_sie:

wow! this is really amazing. I love the vibrant colours and the textures! ♥

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

So... It feels good to be back. I missed everyone here. As cliche as it sounds, life got in the way. But it's all sorted now and I am back for good. :ohyeah:

Sorry, don't have anything new to post. But I will make something soon.

-----------------

And my graphics look abnormally stretched now. :o Is it my laptop's problem or is anyone else seeing it like that too? :unsure:

Edited by Surya

So...please ignore the fact that some of my previous graphics look pixelated and stretched.That is imageshack's doing. :/

Anyway, I made two Kristen Stewart sets. :)

------------------------------------------

+

+

I am not too sure about the text placement on the second one...but oh whatever! :P