The Emma-Watson.net Forum

I saw this movie last nights and thought it was awesome! Currently the number 1 movie in America!!!! It was great fun even though the story line was kind of simple, but a must see!

Has anyone else seen it yet? Did you enjoy it?

Haven't seen it yet. I kinda put it on the backburner of the summer films I was going to watch in light of some others. Definitely will, but don't know when. I got quite a bit of what it would be about from the trailers although I'm quite anxious to see what the big surprise is...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed it. It was entertaining. It had a nostalgic feel to it.

My biggest complaint though was the lens flare. I thought Abrams lens flares were bad in Star Trek but in Super 8 they were downright distracting. At one point they just stole a scene from Elle. If I were her, I'd be upset. The actors delivering lines are why we see the movie, not "stylistic" directing. **rant over.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I thought it was rather good but for a 12A it was terrible. I've never seen a 12A with jumpy bits, blood and swear words.

Suppose it's to do with all this new generation shiz. 15 will become 12A and 18 will become 15 and 18 will be some next generation shit.

I have to say as much as I love the Fanning sisters I did nothing but hate Elle's performance! She was terrible and just wanted her to die. D:

• 1 year later...