The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most sites are saying that it's some sort of social networking website, and from the leaked pictures.... It does look like that. If it is a social networking website, sort of a let down in my opinion lol. I want a book! (or 20 more lol)

Most sites are saying that it's some sort of social networking website, and from the leaked pictures.... It does look like that. If it is a social networking website, sort of a let down in my opinion lol. I want a book! (or 20 more lol)

lol it would be nice if it was a book :/

The "leaked pictures" are old pictures that went around the net some time ago, according to someone at Leaky, and that they had a preview of the site and it was not like that.

The "leaked pictures" are old pictures that went around the net some time ago, according to someone at Leaky, and that they had a preview of the site and it was not like that.

I heard that they were early pictures of the site. Regardless, we will only know for sure in a week! Can't wait!!!!!! AH!!!!!!!!

yea! but if it is a social network site, i think i'll still be excited about it

Yeah and me. It's something new. Plus at the hands of J.K It can't be that bad, right?

It had been posted around the internet It was a book and now It's been changed in places to it being a social network site.

well I guess we'll hopefully find out what it it this next week

Ugh, I'm so impatient. I just want it to be Thursday already I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THIS IS >.<

yea i know exactly what you mean! its so frustrating not knowing what Pottermore is!