The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a book so Harry's children?

And yes midday Thursday. :)

what? no i think it's going to be a book based on harry's children, but im probably completely off lool

it's probably an encylepedia like everone said and like jk rowling said she might do

Edited by Rena

what? no i think it's going to be a book based on harry's children, but im probably completely off lool

it's probably an encylepedia like everone said and like jk rowling said she might do

well they have already said it's not going to be a book, so idk

Actually no, like I said it is NOT going to be a book. I'm sorry for dissapointing you. It's been said not to expect a book because there won't be one.

Actually no, like I said it is NOT going to be a book. I'm sorry for dissapointing you. It's been said not to expect a book because there won't be one.

yea exactly, even though I do wish it was another book

Edited by namedcourtney20

I've seen what it pottermore a site that there is only one page and have signature of JK and underneath there are writings coming soon , flanked by two owls on the right and left

www.pottermore.com

I've seen what it pottermore a site that there is only one page and have signature of JK and underneath there are writings coming soon , flanked by two owls on the right and left

www.pottermore.com

well it'll be announced tomorrow what Pottermore is, so I'm excited!

Soooon !!

Totally oftopic, my little sister have been watching the Fourth Kind and The number of owls on JK YT page is starting to freak her out :rofl: and she's 18 yrs old after all :rolleye:

Edited by hailie

What is Pottermore?

Pottermore is a free website that builds an exciting online experience around the reading of the Harry Potter books.

Pottermore.com itself has updated, where fans can put in their emails early for when registration begins. The site states to return on Harry and Jo's birthday, July 31st, for a chance to visit Pottermore before October.

Come back on 31st July to find out how you can get the chance to enter Pottermore early.

It's pissing me off that everyone's bashing it. Yeah everyone has their opinions but you don't understand how lucky we are. Everyone knew what it was anyway and yet people still don't like it.

I feel privaliged she took time with this. To give her fans this. I mean it's full of awsome things! You get sorted into a house. To go on forums, games, more information on books and history and characters etc, buy things and LOTS LOTS more and it's all offical.

We are SO lucky and yet fans worldwide bash it. People knew it's a website so why are they dissapointed because they wanted a book. It's just conceited in my opinion. I'm just stopping here before my rant goes on for the rest of the day.

P.S. Sorry if this message has hurt anyone on the forum because they're dissapointed in it too. But it has REALLY pissed me off that people all over the internet have slagged it down and lost respect for J.K Rowling.

It's pissing me off that everyone's bashing it. Yeah everyone has their opinions but you don't understand how lucky we are. Everyone knew what it was anyway and yet people still don't like it.

I feel privaliged she took time with this. To give her fans this. I mean it's full of awsome things! You get sorted into a house. To go on forums, games, more information on books and history and characters etc, buy things and LOTS LOTS more and it's all offical.

We are SO lucky and yet fans worldwide bash it. People knew it's a website so why are they dissapointed because they wanted a book. It's just conceited in my opinion. I'm just stopping here before my rant goes on for the rest of the day.

P.S. Sorry if this message has hurt anyone on the forum because they're dissapointed in it too. But it has REALLY pissed me off that people all over the internet have slagged it down and lost respect for J.K Rowling.

i totally agree with you there