The Emma-Watson.net Forum

i don't understand why people are disappointed? so what if it's not a new book? her series is PERFECT! and we get tons of background info and more writing in the books. i'm freaking stoked for it all!

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't understand why people are disappointed? so what if it's not a new book? her series is PERFECT! and we get tons of background info and more writing in the books. i'm freaking stoked for it all!

I agree, it is a good deal.

yea i don't understand why people are so disappointed, I mean she didn't even have to do this, but she did anyway, so I'm just happy for new Potter stuff

That's what I said in my massive rant post the page before. It's made me so angry.

I've only seen mainly bashing. I come here and i've seen little of it, but it's not just here. Majority of everyone else is dissapointed at the fact it's 'rubbish.' I think it's really harsh and they don't understand what she's given us.

i dont think anyone here is bashing it

All I can say is this, I am super excited for all the new stuff she is going to release! In the video Jo said she would be releasing all kinds of never before seen information!!!! Who knows? Maybe that will be a few paragraphs here and there or even almost a short story. While it may not be a new book, anything new is good enough for me!

All I can say is this, I am super excited for all the new stuff she is going to release! In the video Jo said she would be releasing all kinds of never before seen information!!!! Who knows? Maybe that will be a few paragraphs here and there or even almost a short story. While it may not be a new book, anything new is good enough for me!

that is exactly how i feel! haha :D

Took me forever to sign up but I finally did! :) I'm so excited about this.

It's going to be amazing. This is something that Jo Rowling is making and is involved in, I just don't see how it can be disappointing.

I nearly died when Melissa Anelli wrote on facebook that she's been involved with PotterMore since October 2009.

I'm just so excited lol~~

Took me forever to sign up but I finally did! :) I'm so excited about this.

It's going to be amazing. This is something that Jo Rowling is making and is involved in, I just don't see how it can be disappointing.

I nearly died when Melissa Anelli wrote on facebook that she's been involved with PotterMore since October 2009.

I'm just so excited lol~~

It's been up for a couple of days now. :P

• 2 weeks later...