The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The official Pottermore Twitter has released a second preview of the upcoming online experience by author J.K. Rowling. It shows the user unlocking exclusive content, this time related to the Hogwarts Express.

"Now yan can read this exclusive entry from J.K. Rowling in which she explains the history of the Hogwarts Express. Remember, you can save entries like this to your Favourites to read or re-read later."

The third preview is an actual look at the exclusive content and write-up on the Hogwarts Express. Note: you can only see the first few lines.

Fans can still visit the official Pottermore website and enter their e-mails for a chance to gain early access to a beta version of the site on July 31.

Thanks to mugglenet.

• 3 weeks later...

These photos are quite cool: The making of the Pottermore animation.

There will be a Pottermore Shop (only just found out lol) :excited: I have to keep away from there :mellow: Otherwise I'll buy everything.

The official website says "Due to overwhelming demand, you cannot access Pottermore right now." I'm so desperate to see it now :sob: I'm looking forward to being sorted :o

Can't see that site :(

I am sp excited!!!!! Ah!!!!

Rumour has it that the first clue will be released at 8AM British time, in 10 minutes. It's not certain but the website is now open again, not showing the overwhelming demand message.

Still not there :mellow:

The clue is there. I solved it, got access, registered and then got the note that I would have to respose to an email of confirmation. I checked my mail but it's not there :(.

Anybody else having this experience?

The clue is there. I solved it, got access, registered and then got the note that I would have to respose to an email of confirmation. I checked my mail but it's not there :(.

Anybody else having this experience?

I'm waiting for mine too.

Edit:

xD Lucky we got in first.

Another edit :blink: Evanna Lynch hasn't got hers yet either :lol: