The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Aw I missed it!!! Stupid time difference!!!

Ikr, I'm going to have to go super obsessive over this to get in O_O.

Out of curiosity what was the first clue?

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you'd stayed online a little longer you could have got in ;)

How many breeds of owl are featured on the Eeylops Owl Emporium sign? Multiply this number by 49. Then you had to add the answer to the end of http://quill.pottermore.com

Lucky you, looks like I'll be staying up till 3 AM to get in!!!!!! Lol

I got in :D

I was gonna give up at 2:30am my time this morning, but then I got ready for bed and decided to check one last time and the clue was up! I guess no one will be getting the welcoming "owls" this week at all yet.

YOUUUUU!!! YOU LIED TO ME AND SAID YOU WERE LEAVING :sob:, why didn't you guilt trip me :sob:??!?!?!?!

So anyone else going to stay up all night and knock this thing out? That's my goal tonight :D.

I'm very out of the loop with this pottermore thing, once you sumit your e-mail (which i did like a month ago)

then you should be notified that you got in?

what are these clues for?

This magical quill thing seems confusing and a pain, esp. since not everyone can be online at the time registration begins. And doing so now doesn't gain you immediate entry. I think it's best for me to just wait until Oct when it will be open for all us 'other' fans, lol.

Anyone up and waiting for the second clue?

I'm so tired I barely got 4 hours of sleeping filled with nightmares about the second clue :P that's how bad I want it! But I know in the end I won't get in because my luck is always bad :sob:

I did not get it obviously, I couldnt make it all night!!! Out of curiosity, what time did it go up? And, what was the clue?

It was about 10am BST. The clue was:

What is the number of the chapter in which Professor McGonagall cancels the Quidditch match between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff?

Multiply this number by 42.

^ Yup each day the set different clue according to one of the books. Like today the 2nd clue was about the second book, when you get the clue right you enter it in a link.

Quill.pottermore.com/your answer.

Today it was:

quill.pottermore.com/588

Then it will lead you to any website that they will have the magic quill hidden when you find it they'll lead you straight to registration where you'll put your information then they'll send you a validation email. Once you validate your account then you're set :D

We're all now waiting for the welcoming email which will be sent in a couple of weeks.

Hope I made sense :P