The Emma-Watson.net Forum

^ Yup each day the set different clue according to one of the books. Like today the 2nd clue was about the second book, when you get the clue right you enter it in a link.

Quill.pottermore.com/your answer.

Today it was:

quill.pottermore.com/588

Then it will lead you to any website that they will have the magic quill hidden when you find it they'll lead you straight to registration where you'll put your information then they'll send you a validation email. Once you validate your account then you're set :D

We're all now waiting for the welcoming email which will be sent in a couple of weeks.

Hope I made sense :P

GRRRR I just wish they did it at a normal hour!!! lol. What do I have to do? Set my alarm for 5AM???

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Yup each day the set different clue according to one of the books. Like today the 2nd clue was about the second book, when you get the clue right you enter it in a link.

Quill.pottermore.com/your answer.

Today it was:

quill.pottermore.com/588

Then it will lead you to any website that they will have the magic quill hidden when you find it they'll lead you straight to registration where you'll put your information then they'll send you a validation email. Once you validate your account then you're set :D

We're all now waiting for the welcoming email which will be sent in a couple of weeks.

Hope I made sense :P

Ah thanks - that clears it up. How many days left are there for the clues? And anybody know roughly what time the clues come out? (GMT)

that makes no sense

Actually it makes quite a bit of logical sense. Arie lives on the East Coast, the original clue for day one came out at 4:00am her time, the second clue came out at 5:00am her time, it's a logical assumption to figure the third clue will come out at 6:00am her time.

This is all hit or miss mind you. They could throw people for a loop and extend it waaaay out. But if it follows the provided pattern the next time would be around 6:00am her time.

Actually it makes quite a bit of logical sense. Arie lives on the East Coast, the original clue for day one came out at 4:00am her time, the second clue came out at 5:00am her time, it's a logical assumption to figure the third clue will come out at 6:00am her time.

This is all hit or miss mind you. They could throw people for a loop and extend it waaaay out. But if it follows the provided pattern the next time would be around 6:00am her time.

fair enough :mellow:

There's 5 days and 5 clues left. As for timing I really don't know I stayed up like half the night, got 4 hours sleep then kept refreshing in the morning till noon :P

I think the first clue went up around 8 am in UK timing, the second clue went up around 10 am in UK timing. Maybe the third clue could take sometime, not sure tho >.<

This is annoying me. I try to sign in and it says I'm not recognised. WTF! I give them my email to send me my username but they send me nothing! Yet they say they've sent it. It's stressing me out. :/

Offical Pottermore Insider doesn't help much either. Oh well there are millions of people doing this I'm not getting in. I'll just wait.

Edited by Hermione

^Yeah that's why I was signing in to answer the clue. I got an email when I first signed up but it had nothing on it other than they'll send one out on the 31st of July. Which I have not had. And signing up has been closed again so there is no way I'll be able to sign up again.

You don't need to sign in to solve the clue and first time you signed up in the site is just for news and announcements about pottermore. They put the clue on the home page and anyone can see it and solve it, then they can registure for a pottermore account.

But there's no box to type in the answer. That's why I was trying to sign in to give my answer. I was trying for hours. Oh well it's closed now.

Edited by Hermione

But there's no box to type in the answer. That's why I was trying to sign in to give my answer. I was trying for hours. Oh well it's closed now.

Once you're figured your answer and done the multiplying, you should open a new window in your internet browser and type in this URL adress:

"www.quill.pottermore.com/ " and after the slash you must add the numer you've calculated. It's like the way to open up the clue rather than typing it in a box.

Then as Laura said you'll be redirected to a site where you should watch out for the magical quill - it's unmissable and it's easy from then on.

I really hope that's what you were trying to figure out and I helped. :)

YAY!!!! I am all registered and everything thanks to someone special!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate time differences!!! But, I got my username and everything!!! Super easy!!!

I hope they start letting people in the site soon!!! They said it might take a few weeks... I AM JUST SO EXCITED!!!!