The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4th clue is up!

Day 4 clue: How many students take part in the Triwizard Tournament during Harry's fourth year?

Multiply this number by 28.

And they don't even make you find the magic quill anymore, they'll just let you register at once, shame finding the quill was fun :P I wonder if that was mistake from their part or they just want to make it easier for everyone.

I got registered!!! FINALLY!!! I've been refreshing for ages!!! :D This time the clue was really easy! It's just kept directing me to another irrelevant page -.- and i had to to do it many times :/

BUT I'M INNNN WAAAAAAAAAHAHAKNVKBTOHM4OJMI4OJM5JM5KO!!

Ok guys help :/ When i registered successfully and it requested that i should sign in i typed my password and it wouldn't accept, even if it was the correct one :/ then i left it alone-i thought it was some kind of a bug or anything?- and now it tells me this:

What is going on >.< How am i supposed to just "register" again? ugh

^ That sucks :( I thought you got your confirmation email and everything was alright!

Registration is easy and you still have enough chances Hun, you can register again when the 5th clue is up. It should be easy but you need to be there as soon as they put up the clue so you'd be sure to have an account.

^ That sucks :( I thought you got your confirmation email and everything was alright!

Registration is easy and you still have enough chances Hun, you can register again when the 5th clue is up. It should be easy but you need to be there as soon as they put up the clue so you'd be sure to have an account.

^lol it's actually ok now :/ i ignored that message and i restarted my computer and all, and i tried signing in with my username and my password and it accepted me o.O haha omg such relief i'm feeling xD I don't even know what happened, but oh god i can't begin to describe how pissed off i was when i thought i had to wait for the 5th clue and try all over again :/ Mainly because i won;t have internet access until August the 9th!! Thank God :D

My username is heartgoblet42 :D

Yaaay :D glad to hear that! And I LOVE your username it's awesome :D

Jade it's really easy you need to try it, just figure out the clue and type the answer into the link, like when I read the 3rd clue and found the answer I typed:

Quill.pottermore.com/2100

Then the site will lead you to the rest of the steps :)

They'll start sending the welcome emails after Aug 6th when the magical quill challenge close, I don't think they'll have expire date but I think everyone will have certain date they can log in, the site said they can't let everyone in at the same time to avoid site overload.

They'll start sending the welcome emails after Aug 6th when the magical quill challenge close, I don't think they'll have expire date but I think everyone will have certain date they can log in, the site said they can't let everyone in at the same time to avoid site overload.

AH I CAANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It wasn't hard, I actually found out the question from Snitchseeker's twitter and then just went straight to quill.pottermore.com/252. Then I found out again from Snitchseeker where the quill was! (top of the page in the ad)

Whole thing took less than a minute.