The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know no one in Hufflepuff :sob:

Haha all of my friends are in Gryffindor... but I've made quite a few Slytherin friends now, they're a surprisingly friendly bunch :P Besides, we're winning the House Cup :excited: And hear the lake water trickling as we fall asleep :rolleye0012: I'm enjoying this house. Anyone who wants, add me!

Haha all of my friends are in Gryffindor... but I've made quite a few Slytherin friends now, they're a surprisingly friendly bunch :P Besides, we're winning the House Cup :excited: And hear the lake water trickling as we fall asleep :rolleye0012: I'm enjoying this house. Anyone who wants, add me!

just added you ;)

im ScaleWizard175 :D

Edited by DarkLord

I just can't believe there are some people that are actually really ungrateful for being in sorted in Hufflepuff and they're just abndoning the house or try to make it lose, it's just really childish of them.

But still there's alot of awesome people supporting the house from other houses and I did make friends from my house :D

Edited by Mrs.Pumpkinhead

I just can't believe there are some people that are actually really ungrateful for being in sorted in Hufflepuff and they're just abndoning the house or try to make it lose, it's just really childish of them.

But still there's alot of awesome people supporting the house from other houses and I did make friends from my house :D

Can you abandon the House you get sorted in? ;o

YES YES YES YES YESSSSS AAAAAAA FINALLY GOT IT :D :D

And i got sorted in...

GRYFFINDOR!!! Where else of course? :P

I'm so excited i want to cry :sob:

I'll add everyone of you guys (: I'm HeartGoblet42.

Imoutttoooo i accepted your friend request! <33

Edited by Provehito In Altum

Woooohoooooooo soo glad you finaly got in Neechan!! I knew you'd be in Gryffindor :P Also congrats Arie on finaly getting in as well!! *hugs both*

I really wish everyone else would get in Pottermore ASAP!!!! Oh and you guys better be sorted in Hufflepuff only me and Mr. Pumpkinhead from around here are in Hufflepuff :P