The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Instruments You Play

I play the piano but I'm a bit rusty since I don't take lessons anymore (after about 10 years).

I can play a few chords on quitar. xD Would love to learn to play more.

This year I tried drums for the first time and it was awesome!

Oh and we learned to play flute at school in first grades.

Played the drums a lot in my freshman year of high school, but I stopped. I've been playing the guitar for a little over a year now. I used to play the piano when I was younger...I quit, and now I wish I hadn't <_< I sing as well, but only for my own entertainment XD

Edited by Sammy

I no longer do... but I played the cello for 12 years.

You are the man! I want to learn that!

I learnt the violin for one year last year, I wish I stuck with it now, looking at buying one.

Have you heard/learnt any of Apocalyptica? 4 European guys who are pro at cello and cover lots of metal bands.

I used to play the acoustic guitar fairly well. Haven't been practised in years though ;(

I'd love to know how to play violin. I think it's one of the most difficult instruments to master.

I want to learn guitar, acoustic can sound so nice!

The violin doesnt take too long to get used to, go for it, you can pick some up pretty cheap.

I want to learn the Banjo, Mandolin and Bagpipes

I learnt the violin for one year last year, I wish I stuck with it now, looking at buying one.

Have you heard/learnt any of Apocalyptica? 4 European guys who are pro at cello and cover lots of metal bands.

Actually I'm not familiar with them Joe, but I'll try to find something and listen to them right now, that sounds like it could be either awesome or a total disaster! :o But I imagine they must be pretty talented to pull that off and impress a metal fan, so I'll definitely give it a listen.

I want to learn guitar, acoustic can sound so nice!

The violin doesnt take too long to get used to, go for it, you can pick some up pretty cheap.

I want to learn the Banjo, Mandolin and Bagpipes

Awh really, you play the violin? Sweet. Awhh i duno it seems intimidating lol. After i finish uni i might give it a try then! :D

I still currently play the violin (10 years now), but I'm trying to get more into fiddling....I learned the classical way so it's a little intimidating trying to get into a whole new style.

I also sing and I'm in the choir at my university. I'm a soprano, and can sing soprano 1 or 2

I don't play but it has always been something that I have wanted to do, especially over the last year or so when music has become such a big part of my life. I want to be more involved with it.

I'll be getting an acoustic guitar for Christmas and I went shopping around on Saturday to get a feel for them and pick one out. My brother can play a few tunes but he is still learning himself, he will show me a few thinks but I hope to eventually have lessons if I can afford it.

I still currently play the violin (10 years now), but I'm trying to get more into fiddling....I learned the classical way so it's a little intimidating trying to get into a whole new style.

I also sing and I'm in the choir at my university. I'm a soprano, and can sing soprano 1 or 2

Wow, I have been playing a 10th the time you have! haha.

Awh really, you play the violin? Sweet. Awhh i duno it seems intimidating lol. After i finish uni i might give it a try then! :D

Its an awesome instrument! just brought a cheap one so I can get better.

Do not get the impression Im as good as Karen!

• 8 months later...