The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Instruments You Play

• 4 weeks later...

I play percussion, sing in tenor (I can actually do Bâ™­2 [lowest which kinda hurts but I can do it for a bit] and the highest two Fs over middle C since for now, let's see how it is in a couple of months lmao), I play piano and bass. I'm learning guitar.. FINALLY!

Edited by wunderbar
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I could swear I've replied to this topic. Oh well, I guess that was some other forum.

Anyway, I've been playing electric guitar for two and a half years now. That's not too long, but I'm doing kinda fine playing heavy metal. I'm lucky to be pretty good at tight rhythm playing, it's just my lead playing that needs work, really.

I used to play the violin when I was in middle school and some through out high school but I quit. The reason? Because it was getting hard and I got bored of it, I wanted to try something new instead, like the guitar or drums. ;)

I could swear I've replied to this topic. Oh well, I guess that was some other forum.

Anyway, I've been playing electric guitar for two and a half years now. That's not too long, but I'm doing kinda fine playing heavy metal. I'm lucky to be pretty good at tight rhythm playing, it's just my lead playing that needs work, really.

Keep at it!

My mate has been playing only metal guitar for years now and he can play anything, even Meshuggah and Periphery!

Keep at it!

My mate has been playing only metal guitar for years now and he can play anything, even Meshuggah and Periphery!

I will, thank you very much! :)

Wow, that's pretty epic. That kind of stuff sure is hard to play.

I'm working on musical modes and improvisation using the 7 of them right now. Pretty exciting, it's a whole new dimension that you can add to your playing. I like phrygian in particular.

• 2 weeks later...