The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Mini Heart Attacks

Don't you just hate them? I get them all the time! I slip down the stairs my heart sinks like a thousand miles. I get them just by thinking I see something when I don't. Meaning I think I see something crawling (spiders) and I don't, my paranoid self!

Anyone else hate them?

(Sorry If there's already a thread.)

Umm, like you get a sudden jolt of adrenalin or something? And your heart just beats all of a sudden without warning? Yeah I know what you mean. Kinda like that feeling of waking up from the falling dream right? I hate those... -.-

I do also get some sharp pains in my chest and difficulty breathing deeply, and I think it's an actual heart attack :o . I looked it up and apparently its quite normal; just a knot in the chest muscles or pinched nerve or something.

I don't know about Adrenaline but the second thing you said about falling out of a dream that is exacally it! I hate it so bad!

I can't say I've had the chest pains before, but I do hope you're okay!

I get those sharp pains sometimes that Jeremy describes.....but even worse imo is when your heart suddenly beats really hard and then it feels like its beating on empty air - like your heart is out of blood for a few seconds?

Don't know if any of you have ever experienced it, but for a moment I'm always kind of paralyzed with fear.:doh:

I do also get some sharp pains in my chest and difficulty breathing deeply, and I think it's an actual heart attack :o . I looked it up and apparently its quite normal; just a knot in the chest muscles or pinched nerve or something.

Could also be heartburn which is totally normal. I have acid reflux so I totally know how much this sucks!

Could also be heartburn which is totally normal. I have acid reflux so I totally know how much this sucks!

Heartburn is more of that deep ache rather than sharp pain. The ones I (and Chris) gets are more like sharp shallow pains just beneath the left-side of the ribcage. And the pain gets worse when breathing in deeply. I'm always paranoid of what it could've been so I looked up the symptoms and its a normal thing. Just pinched nerves.

Heartburn is more of that deep ache rather than sharp pain. The ones I (and Chris) gets are more like sharp shallow pains just beneath the left-side of the ribcage. And the pain gets worse when breathing in deeply. I'm always paranoid of what it could've been so I looked up the symptoms and its a normal thing. Just pinched nerves.

Not always, my heartburn is usually sharp pain. You could always try something over the counter in case it is heartburn? You never know, worth a shot! I recommend Zantac! Works amazing!

• 3 weeks later...

I always get heartburn my throat.

Ive had the shallow pains before as well, I got them at any time but remember gettin gb them more often after drinking. I havent had that pain for ages, years actually...fingers crossed I wont see them again.

As for what the topocs aboit yeah I get that when I have a sudden scare, like when I see something from the corner of my eye, or the dreaded falling dream.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate that feeling as well. Kind of like when you go down that first drop on a roller coaster.

But, on another note, I've never had a dream where I'm falling, even though (it seems) everyone else had. Weird :blink:

I hate that feeling as well. Kind of like when you go down that first drop on a roller coaster.

But, on another note, I've never had a dream where I'm falling, even though (it seems) everyone else had. Weird :blink:

It's not a dream where you falling it's sort of like a fall out of a dream. You have jump and it feels like you shock in your bed. haha. It's horrible.

Don't you just hate them? I get them all the time! I slip down the stairs my heart sinks like a thousand miles. I get them just by thinking I see something when I don't. Meaning I think I see something crawling (spiders) and I don't, my paranoid self!

Anyone else hate them?

(Sorry If there's already a thread.)

Do you mean like when you drive over a shortish bump on the road that has a big drop on the other side?

I LOVE those!

• 2 weeks later...

well, ive had short sharp pains before, but i also had this thing where it felt like my heart had ceased up, i could barely breathe and had to take in what little air i could.

EDIT: when my heart effectively stopped, my lungs went realllllllly heavy, bear in mind that this was in a cold lake supporting both mine and my dad's weight.

Edited by DeltaFoxtrotLima