23 replies to this topic

#1 padfoot

padfoot

Respected Member

• Site Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 07:59 AM

If you won the lottery and wanted to spend a good amount on traveling, how would you spend it and where would you go? No limitations, unless of course you spend money like crazy :o Would you pay for friends to come too?

#2 Slash

Slash

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,593 posts
  • Mood::Rock n Roll
  • LocationIn Chat

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:16 AM

i'll take some friends ofc, cus i dont want to travel by myself, and for sure im goin to Europe, England first jst to see one match of Manchester United in Old Trafford, then i'll leave it up to my friends for another trip.. i wudnt spend too much money on goods, mayb a United Jersey and transportation ticket and accommodation..

i'll add more later ;p
Take Me Down to the Paradise City Iii|; )

Posted ImagePosted Image
the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the beauty of her face, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides

Twins: Arie <3.Children: Denisse and Tom Sister:Alex, Kim, Karen.
Niece: Amby Brother: Chandler, P.Jon is my grandad.Dina is the amazing kouhai.

#3 Antares

Antares

• Moderators
  • 553 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 June 2011 - 12:40 PM

If you won the lottery and wanted to spend a good amount on traveling, how would you spend it and where would you go? No limitations, unless of course you spend money like crazy :o Would you pay for friends to come too?

I'm not into travelling too much but I'd probably go to England (and Scotland) and France. I've recently talked to a guy from London who said London isn't really a typical English city, which makes a lot of sense, of course. So I figure I might have a look at the rest of the country. Plus, I might visit my own capital city, for the simple reason that I've never been there, which is kind of lame.

I'd definitely bring a friend and pay for them gladly. I don't quite see the point of seeing other places when you don't have anyone to share the experience with. If I were to go to Paris, I'd ask Neve to show me around. :D
Wisdom is the ability to cope.
Michael Ramsey

#4 stephani

stephani

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Locationindonesia-taiwan

Posted 20 June 2011 - 01:24 PM

I want to go harry potter world in orlando, I want to go to UK, and of course france and austria
LOVE YOU EMMA

Posted Image

#5 yorkshire

yorkshire

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 08:16 PM

I'd love to visit the Scandinavian countries. Then I'd go to Thailand and visit Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos (I've already been to Vietnam and Thailand, but not the other 2), and I'd love to visit the Cook islands in the south Pacific. Basically I just want to go to different places.

#6 i love emma

i love emma

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,997 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 08:21 PM

Id go down to Austraila ! Yeah i've always wanted to go so it would be my 1st choice, i also luvv koalas!
Posted Image
Emma Watson I Love You
Posted Image
Proud Member of The Earth House!
Earth house badge by Tom
Winner of boys award - Weirdest Member!

My Epic E-family:
Bigger Bro:The Dude Big Bro:Slash Lil Bro:Reznov Amazing Uncle:Dax Cool Cousins:Andrew, Michael, LoverBoy My blood-sister : Hymn

#7 Mouse Rat

Mouse Rat

Energetic member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 10:18 PM

Oh my,where do I start! I would definitely go back to Greece,probably my favourite place in the world. Love the history,culture,architecture,music...everything! After that,I would love to visit Jordan and the city of Petra. Basically,I would visit all those ancient 'places': Machu Picchu,Chichen Itza,Egypt,China,India,I mean you name it...

And,I would definitely pay for my friends if money was no issue!

Posted Image Posted Image

#8 flz

flz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Mood::...

Posted 20 June 2011 - 11:32 PM

I'd probably start by traveling to England, visit London and maybe even moving there if I can. Then I'll go to Paris (never been there even though it's my capital city), to Canada, go on a road trip across the USA from east to west, from New York to Las Vegas and San Francisco, I would also explore the pyramids of Egypt, the great wall of china, go to Japan, India, to Australia eventually.

And I'm quite a loner but if a good friend of mine wishes to join me I'd definitely take him/her with me and pay for him/her.

#9 Carlyn

Carlyn

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 11:50 AM

I would take my whole family and my best friends on a round the world trip, maybe a round the world cruise because I don't like flying. The only place that I wouldn't go is Antarctica or any war zone country.

#10 2 Pints

2 Pints

Advanced Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,501 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 24 June 2011 - 07:16 PM

I would take my friends, and I think we would go to England, France, Germany, and Italy, because me and my friends would love to learn the culture and history of the countries we would go to :D
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

my pottermore name- WolfSun47

#11 Lady Deadpool

Lady Deadpool

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,193 posts
  • Mood::blue
  • LocationMars

Posted 24 June 2011 - 07:22 PM

I'd travel everywhere and by everywhere i mean EVERYWHERE. I'd want to see every last inch of the Earth, if there were no limitations with the money haha :D

Ofc i'd take some friends with me. I'd want to enjoy this to the fullest with the people i enjoy being with. Omg i just think of all the museums and the sceneries and all the different cultures and people. This is a life long dream!

I'm Yin, Widu is Yang.

Tumblr || Twitter || Instagram

Earth House!

#12 honeytinkle

honeytinkle

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Mood::In love
  • LocationSnowcold Sweden

Posted 02 July 2011 - 04:11 PM

I would like to travel around in Europe, my dream is to go to Dubrovnik in Croatia. And after that Canada and Alaska.

Posted Image

#13 ckravitz

ckravitz

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,543 posts
  • LocationSouthern Florida

Posted 09 July 2011 - 07:28 PM

I would love to spend a few weeks in Italy. See the culture, taste the food, visit the landmarks. It would be fun

EDIT: Also I want to see England. And, yes, I would take friends

Edited by ckravitz, 09 July 2011 - 07:29 PM.

Sisters: Jade, Kimberley, Ellen, Stef, Sarah Brothers: Ardi

#14 Sgt Harbinger

Sgt Harbinger

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 06:19 PM

Well...I would probably go (with friends of course) to England, France, Italy and Australia. However, I'm not a money spender though as much as a money-saver.

#15 Kim.

Kim.

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts
  • Mood::Fearless.
  • LocationCamping out in a positive frame of mind.

Posted 28 July 2011 - 09:42 AM

^ good to know about the money-saver aspect :P . So am I :mellow: .

----
I'd do Spain, Italy, France, and Greece. Yep.
Posted Image

A BIG thanks to the beautiful BoMa, my big sister <3. I know I haven't been around much to talk, but you're more than amazing and I'm so happy to receive this graphic as a gift. Thanks for being so kind-hearted. ;)

Quotes Which Resonate with Me:
"There is no success without determination" -K.S., #24. RIP <3, 2009.
"I don't need any of you to approve of my decisions, I need ya'll to respect them" -Sandra Bullock in 'The Blind Side'.
"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstance. The people who get on in the world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them." -George Bernard Shaw, Irish playwright.

#16 Sgt Harbinger

Sgt Harbinger

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:46 PM

^Yeah, I'd prolly end up saving about 60% of whatever I won lol. Just cuz I'm like that. :P

#17 sarahelizabeth

sarahelizabeth

Extreme Poster

• Closed Accounts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,809 posts
  • LocationTree Hill

Posted 04 August 2011 - 05:52 PM

My mum and I always wanted to go to England =]
and i wanna go to Australia that is fun..

wanna keep in touch add me on facebook < sarahs facebook <3

I am a pet Penguin My owner is tara Posted Image

Js buddy:Cat. Aunt:Dina Cycling Buddy: Kimmers Mom: Arie
Brothers:Chandler lil chris ardi joe loverboy Andrew
sisters:Lindy stef amber ellen Kimmie! Grandpa big chris
Great grandpa Jon Great Grandma Noura Neice Karen

#18 red

red

Advanced Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,881 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:54 AM

Everywhere please.

I will possess your heart.

#19 halleluJah

halleluJah

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Mood::sublime
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:59 AM

i would immediately buy a yacht, an island and open an orphanage school for street children.
Help! I'm stuck on a rock floating through space

#20 Harleen Quinzel

Harleen Quinzel

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • LocationWales

Posted 11 December 2011 - 10:32 PM

America (EVERYWHERE), Canada, Australia, Italy...probably more countries too :P

tumblr_o5jsc6juyA1ub4z3qo3_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic