The Emma-Watson.net Forum

If you won the lottery

If you won the lottery and wanted to spend a good amount on traveling, how would you spend it and where would you go? No limitations, unless of course you spend money like crazy :o Would you pay for friends to come too?

i'll take some friends ofc, cus i dont want to travel by myself, and for sure im goin to Europe, England first jst to see one match of Manchester United in Old Trafford, then i'll leave it up to my friends for another trip.. i wudnt spend too much money on goods, mayb a United Jersey and transportation ticket and accommodation..

i'll add more later ;p

If you won the lottery and wanted to spend a good amount on traveling, how would you spend it and where would you go? No limitations, unless of course you spend money like crazy :o Would you pay for friends to come too?

I'm not into travelling too much but I'd probably go to England (and Scotland) and France. I've recently talked to a guy from London who said London isn't really a typical English city, which makes a lot of sense, of course. So I figure I might have a look at the rest of the country. Plus, I might visit my own capital city, for the simple reason that I've never been there, which is kind of lame.

I'd definitely bring a friend and pay for them gladly. I don't quite see the point of seeing other places when you don't have anyone to share the experience with. If I were to go to Paris, I'd ask Neve to show me around. :D

I'd love to visit the Scandinavian countries. Then I'd go to Thailand and visit Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos (I've already been to Vietnam and Thailand, but not the other 2), and I'd love to visit the Cook islands in the south Pacific. Basically I just want to go to different places.

Oh my,where do I start! I would definitely go back to Greece,probably my favourite place in the world. Love the history,culture,architecture,music...everything! After that,I would love to visit Jordan and the city of Petra. Basically,I would visit all those ancient 'places': Machu Picchu,Chichen Itza,Egypt,China,India,I mean you name it...

And,I would definitely pay for my friends if money was no issue!

I'd probably start by traveling to England, visit London and maybe even moving there if I can. Then I'll go to Paris (never been there even though it's my capital city), to Canada, go on a road trip across the USA from east to west, from New York to Las Vegas and San Francisco, I would also explore the pyramids of Egypt, the great wall of china, go to Japan, India, to Australia eventually.

And I'm quite a loner but if a good friend of mine wishes to join me I'd definitely take him/her with me and pay for him/her.

I would take my whole family and my best friends on a round the world trip, maybe a round the world cruise because I don't like flying. The only place that I wouldn't go is Antarctica or any war zone country.

I would take my friends, and I think we would go to England, France, Germany, and Italy, because me and my friends would love to learn the culture and history of the countries we would go to :D

I'd travel everywhere and by everywhere i mean EVERYWHERE. I'd want to see every last inch of the Earth, if there were no limitations with the money haha :D

Ofc i'd take some friends with me. I'd want to enjoy this to the fullest with the people i enjoy being with. Omg i just think of all the museums and the sceneries and all the different cultures and people. This is a life long dream!

I would love to spend a few weeks in Italy. See the culture, taste the food, visit the landmarks. It would be fun

EDIT: Also I want to see England. And, yes, I would take friends

Edited by ckravitz
  • 2 weeks later...

^ good to know about the money-saver aspect :P . So am I :mellow: .

----

I'd do Spain, Italy, France, and Greece. Yep.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

ooh I would travel to Colombia,Mexico,Peru,Argentina,Paraguay,España,Chile and Brasil and then I would come back to visit Colombia <3 again haha xD

and I wouldn´t pay for my friends cuz I would meet my friends there!!!!!

:sob: wut a dream,,, :sob:

If you won the lottery and wanted to spend a good amount on traveling, how would you spend it and where would you go? No limitations, unless of course you spend money like crazy ohmy.gif Would you pay for friends to come too?

I would visit Leavesden studios and Harry Potter World in Orlando ! I would like to bring some of my friends that are also big fans of Harry Potter :)

Then I would like to visit GB more generally, and The USA. I wouldn't want to do it alone, but I don't know who I would bring with me (some of my friends are really annoying when you change theire comfort zone).

However, if I won the lottery, I think I would invest in flats and houses. Like : one in the UK, one in NY, one near Paris (where I live), etc... And I would give myself time to keep studiying I think.

• 9 months later...

* i would def pay for my friends :D

* I will travel to virginia to pick up ashley :P

* then we will go to germany to pick up Sebastian *charlie sh33n*

* then we will go to the New Zealand on where they shoot the LOTR movie.

* then travel on where Emma Watson is on that day.

* then I'll take them at my country, Philippines :happydance:

• 1 year later...