The Emma-Watson.net Forum

I didn't know where to post this. :/

Ryan Dunn died today due to injuries during a car accident. For those of you that don't know him he was a member of the Jackass team.

R.I.P Ryan Dunn. :icontwisted8pz:

Bam had an interview and he was crying his heart out. I had my hand over my mouth crying myself. It hurt to watch. To look at how hurt he was for what he had lost.

Bam had an interview and he was crying his heart out. I had my hand over my mouth crying myself. It hurt to watch. To look at how hurt he was for what he had lost.

I watched this and it really broke my heart, they were so close. Even April (Bam's mum) said that Ryan would ring her on mothers day say happy mothers day. They were all that close and it just hurts my heart seeing him this torn up. I really hope he holds his head high and doesnt do something stupid. He did a 4 day binge when he and his wife were fighting, so this must not be good on him.

I love Bam and love Ryan too. They were so funny both seperately and together.

I watched this and it really broke my heart, they were so close. Even April (Bam's mum) said that Ryan would ring her on mothers day say happy mothers day. They were all that close and it just hurts my heart seeing him this torn up. I really hope he holds his head high and doesnt do something stupid. He did a 4 day binge when he and his wife were fighting, so this must not be good on him.

I love Bam and love Ryan too. They were so funny both seperately and together.

It broke my heart to. It was hard to watch but I still did.

This is sad.

Although I can't say that I'm surprised! He lived his life taking risks...

The car crash wasn't part of his show. This weren't meant to be one of those 'risks'.

He was also driving 130mph in a 55 zone, thats not only a risk to him and his passenger but to anyone else who may have come across them.

Its always sad when someone dies, i thought ryan was great and my heart goes out to his family and friends but there is no denying his behavioir was extremely stupid that night