The Emma-Watson.net Forum

A Rumour I Heard...

-This might have been mentioned before, so in that case im sorry and just close this topic with a link to mention-

So today I heard this rumour that the lovely Emma Watson is a real pain to work with and is a right drama queen.

Now this I highly disbelieve, however the person who said it claims that his uncle taught Daniel Radcliffe to dance and Dan said this.

What are your ideas cause im not sure.

Edited by i love emma

-This might have been mentioned before, so in that case im sorry and just close this topic with a link to mention-

So today I heard this rumour that the lovely Emma Watson is a real pain to work with and is a right drama queen.

Now this I highly disbelieve, however the person who said it claims that his uncle taught Daniel Radcliffe to dance and Dan said this.

What are your ideas cause im not sure.

That should have sealed the deal that this rumor was nonsense. In the future, anytime you see someone use the old "I know someone who knows someone who said this" story to back up whatever ridiculous claim they are making, they're most likely making it all up. Basically it just makes it easier to avoid providing evidence because "it's not their story and they weren't there. It's just what I heard". It's also so people can brag about non-existent "connections" in order to get attention. So don't pay too much attention to them.

By all credible reports Emma is a down-to-earth, friendly girl and a pleasure to work with. These stories come from people who officially know Emma personally as well as those who have actually met Emma and can prove it.

Every female celebrity is considered a "diva" by tabloids. That is why so many female celebrities break down, because they have to deal with so much pressure.

That being said, everything I've seen behind the scenes (leaked photos and videos, comments from friends, etc) shows that Emma is a really down to earth and good person.

One thing, though, is that I heard that she had a bit of an attitude when she was a teenager. That is not really anything new, though...all teenagers are difficult (I certainly was!)

I suppose no one except those who've worked with her can judge this. As I am not one of those lucky few, I haven't got the foggiest idea. Judging from videos I've seen and people I've talked to, I would expect she's even less of a diva than your average actor.

I hate how people just go right to the Collusion to Judge her.. I mean The Press and Maybe Some Snobbish Magnizes may say she is one because Some Clebs are like that but I hate how people Just Jump to Conclusions like that..

It's easy because she's in the public spotlight. It would be another thing if she was some struggling actress...but she's world famous.

None of us know her personally, though, so we can't judge.

And ah...I just thought this was a different thread. Ignore my pre-edit!

Edited by ShipOfFools