The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Tom's Photography

^ hey how did you do it? :o I really love your photos. Your avvy leads me to this thread, and your shots are just breathtaking! especially the immature bald eagle and the Indian eagle owl *well it kinda looks like he's aware that someone is taking a photo of him :P*, the meadow pipit and the steppe eagle *too many to mention :P*. I have a question though, we'll I notice in some of your photos the animals are eating or they have something in their mouth, do you feed them? Or is it just coincidence?.

Edited by _jigz
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks so much, lol the moving one is a cinemagraph which I just made on an app on my phone. No I don't feed them; animals, especially small birds spend a lot of time eating so its very easy to end up with a picture with the bird having something in its beak.

• 7 months later...

Thanks so much, lol the moving one is a cinemagraph which I just made on an app on my phone. No I don't feed them; animals, especially small birds spend a lot of time eating so its very easy to end up with a picture with the bird having something in its beak.

Hey Tom, where do you live to get to see such amazing wild life ? 

Hey Tom, where do you live to get to see such amazing wild life ? 

Hey, I live on the south east(ish) coast of England, you don't have to go far to find wildlife, most of my images are taken within 20 minutes from home on local nature reserves.

Stopped posting images here because I don't think it's a good idea to post them where people can easily take them. If you want to see all my newest stuff you can look at my flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/bird_pics/ or my website http://wildlifecameraaction.co.uk/

Edited by Tomâ„¢
  • 8 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...