The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Why is it wrong?

I just remembered about me being suspended from school about 5 years ago for saying my favourite fast food was chinese.

I was in class and we had to write down out favourite fast food. Everyone was putting Mc Donalds which I cannot stand so I put Chinese Food. Not curry but the Pork Balls, Noodles, Chicken Balls and so on so on. When I read out mine my teacher flipped. She was muslim I think and she wetn awol at me. Sent me out the room for saying my favourite fast food was Chinese Food. But that's what it's called. I didn't say anything racist. So why did she flip? Then she told me she was a muslim and I said oh sorry i didn't know. But why did I say sorry when I did nothing wrong?

She went to the headmaster and he saw nothing wrong with it and she said I meant it in a racist way. But I thought up until now maybe she was right. Thinking about it now, was she just being a total idiot? Thinking just because she's a muslim everyone is racist to her. Because I hate asian people like that.

But seriously what do you call Chinese Food?

What do you call Indian Food?

Yeah I remember getting home and telling my parents and they couldn't understand what I'd said wrong and accused me of lying to them and I said something different. But I never. :/

What else could you call it? your headmaster was right saying you said nothing wrong.... With her pointimg out that she is muslim I can only guess she was saying you were being racist because they dont eat pork (or it beef they cant eat!?)

seriously though I doubt any muslim would be offended by that... She sounds like a nutter

thats so stupid, im muslim also i seriously dont see anything wrong with it...because theres nothing wrong to begin with!

muslims dont eat pork..but still that wasnt even racist of what you said

maybe she was having a bad day lol

maybe she was having a bad day lol

Probably, because, in every place they call it Chinese food. Maybe she experiences that like an insult for muslim ppl or somethin', but it's LOL :D

LOL...Wow... she's slightly off the rails, thats the only conclusion I can come up with.:icontwisted8pz: I'm Indian, and I don't know any other name for Chinese or Indian food. :ph34r:

Edited by Surya

I don't know any other name for Chinese or Indian food..Generally musilims hate pork...

I just remembered about me being suspended from school about 5 years ago for saying my favourite fast food was chinese.

I was in class and we had to write down out favourite fast food. Everyone was putting Mc Donalds which I cannot stand so I put Chinese Food. Not curry but the Pork Balls, Noodles, Chicken Balls and so on so on. When I read out mine my teacher flipped. She was muslim I think and she wetn awol at me. Sent me out the room for saying my favourite fast food was Chinese Food. But that's what it's called. I didn't say anything racist. So why did she flip? Then she told me she was a muslim and I said oh sorry i didn't know. But why did I say sorry when I did nothing wrong?

She went to the headmaster and he saw nothing wrong with it and she said I meant it in a racist way. But I thought up until now maybe she was right. Thinking about it now, was she just being a total idiot? Thinking just because she's a muslim everyone is racist to her. Because I hate asian people like that.

But seriously what do you call Chinese Food?

What do you call Indian Food?

Not all asian people like that very few members are like that and renaming are well and good...I too hate the people if they behave like that...

Edited by LoverBoy

I don't know any other name for Chinese or Indian food..Generally musilims hate pork...In their religion there is some thing against pork..one of my friend told in my school days..They hate pork i think you have written pork balls, so she reacted like that i think..

I remember it really getting to me in school and everyone hated me because ther rumours went around I was racist and I was just like ??WTH!

But I'm glad I've cleared it up. :)