The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Happy Independence Day

yea happy 4th of July! we celebrated last night, but usually we have a big cookout and then fire off a bunch of fireworks (though we didn't get to finish last night :/)

I'm getting together with my family and friends tonight, have a big barbecue in the back yard, drink too much, and then set off fireworks (or go watch a fireworks show, as fireworks are often banned in residential areas).

Alcohol and explosives--what a combination!

Happy 4th of July. Too bad I'm not in the states right now haha. Usually we watch the fireworks etc. But since I'm in Berlin I always thought they had fireworks at the Brandenburg Gate, but apparently this year they don't have it there. Only a privat dinner and fireworks with the ambassador somewhere else in Berlin. Oh well, it's raining anyway.

Thanks Dina and everyone else too!

For me this year I'll be going to a friend's auntie's restaraunt where they have a $20.00 all you can eat buffett. We will be right across the Hudson River from where the City of Albany always holds there big fireworks display... so we should be able to see the display from across the River.

In past years I would usually go with a big group of friends to a Minor League Baseball Game, which was always a lot of fun. They would have fireworks at the ballpark after the game.

Happy 4th of July guys (: I hope you're having an amazing time! How do you usually celebrate this day?

Yeah basically what Courtney says below :P

yea happy 4th of July! we celebrated last night, but usually we have a big cookout and then fire off a bunch of fireworks (though we didn't get to finish last night :/)

----

Awhh fireworks, alcohol ( :P ) and spending time with family/friends sounds awesome!

Indeed, doesn't really get that old imo.