The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Google+ Project

To be honest...yeah sure it looks cool. But with FB and Twitter and other things like that around...do we really need another social website? I don't know...I guess it all depends where most of my friends and family go too. :P

To be honest...yeah sure it looks cool. But with FB and Twitter and other things like that around...do we really need another social website? I don't know...I guess it all depends where most of my friends and family go too. :P

I agree. A co-worker has it and gave me his email to I could get an invite...but I don't know if I'm interested or not lol I really don't know much about it.

Agreed, but I will definitely try it out when I get an invite.

Yeah I find it a little silly. I'd say facebook is enough. Plus google+ is a new product, facebook on the other hand exists since 7 years. So you can't say it's a facebook killer yet. But there is something positiv about it: All the good features from google+ will end up in facebook, maybe a little different but basically the same or better.

i got one friend on google+ lol

not alot of my friends have an invite, so i better send them some invites lol :P

i think it looks nice so far, but of course it looks a lot like facebook.

the design is pretty neat :)

My mate made me make one, it seems to just be facebook but with a more confusing method of the friend thing

That's it. I have an account since yesterday (thank's Kim :P), and I still like facebook more. And I still believe it's no facebook killer. But it's good that it exists; competition.

After having one for a few days (Like Purple said, thanks Kim) I quite like it. It isn't a facebook killer... YET. If we take a stroll down memory lane we can remember that google went up against the almighty iPhone and everyone had their doubts. Look at Android now.