The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows PT2 Premiere

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Thanks hun.

-----------

Ok... not gonna lie, I laughed a little at the contrasting emotions on their faces :ph34r: :

Edited by Surya

i love that italian fan idek why hahaa :P

I know right? Like I said earlier..endearing. :D

I like this dress too. <3

-------------------

I like the casual jacket over a gown combo. :P

Edited by Surya

Ah I know that Oscar dela renta dress!!!! That's my favorite designer!!!!! Love him!!!! She looks gorgeous, I am so happy she went all out for the last premier! She really looks amazing! Thanks for posting all those wonderful pictures everyone!!! I love her elie Saab dress too!!! Rupert and Dan look great as well!!!!!

I was there today and it was absolutely incredible :) Was on the third/fourth row in the morning but by the afternoon i was at the front and it was an absolute dream come true!

Matthew Lewis is just adorable. I put my hand out and then got pushed/shoved by some people and he saw and he held my hand and signed it <3 I was gonna die lol.

Edited by Unreal

Tehe, had to post it.

I cried during Emma's speech too :( She looks so princess-like.

OMG so cute!!!!

she looks so stunning!

like a little fairy or something <3

Some more (because I'm currently obsessed with her dress) before I finally get some much needed sleep. :P Find HQs someone!!! :lol:

I wish I watched the redcarpet reports and the premiere on the live feed, but I've been a bit busy :sob: . Maybe I can catch a video of Emma's speech and the works. I'm sure, once years have passed, that Warner Bros. might make a "Memory" set and collect all this stuff for archive, meaning the interviews, speeches, etc.

By the way, Emma looks absolutely stunning in that picture. I love her hair style now. I wish I can go that short and grow it out to have a more defined style to frame my face. My hair is a bit past my shoulder blades since I cut it five months ago. I'm due for a salon visit next month, and I might want to go even shorter, if I have the guts to do so. :D