The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Do you think Emma or anyone else from the Harry Potter movies playes any games? Even board games. What do you think.

I see the Phelp twins and Rupert as good gamers. Oh and Tom Felton because they all have big famalies.

• 3 weeks later...

Do you think Emma or anyone else from the Harry Potter movies playes any games? Even board games. What do you think.

I see the Phelp twins and Rupert as good gamers. Oh and Tom Felton because they all have big famalies.

i heard that daniel and tom feltons favorite game was scrabble but they never explain the games that emma watson plays

I remember some behind the scenes video or something, with Emma, Dan and Rupert playing a video game. Prince of Persia maybe.

If they were playing PoP, I think I would just ... die. That's one of my favorite games ever. I wonder if Emma has played my second favorite game Dragon Age. *jumps around in excitement*

OMG haha Call of Duty? Dead Space? I can't picture her playing that but that would be something! Oh dude, what if she were awesome at fighters? Like Marvel Vs Capcom or Street Fighter?

Edited by wunderbar