The Emma-Watson.net Forum

CK's Silver Screen

Some of you may remember my first video I posted on this forum. It was a simple slideshow showing some pictures of the beautiful Emma Watson (Link to video) with "Just Can't Get Enough" by Depeche Mode playing in the background. Afterwards, I posted two more videos featuring the lovely Emma. The first showing Emma throughout the years at Hogwarts (Link to video). The second was a slideshow promoting Ron & Hermione being together (Link to Video) with "You and Me" by One Night Only playing in the background. Needless to say, I had fun making those :).

Later, I decided to make a short-lived and often updated series of my favorite movies, music, books, TV shows, etc. Basically, it was scenes downloaded from youtube (via www.keepvid.com) mashed together into one 6-10 minute video. There were 4 or 5 videos made, but only 3 were published: Video 1, Video 2, Video 3 (I find video 2 to be the best). If you noticed, Video 3 is only TV shows. That is because I was planning on making a video for each category. That, obviously, dried up due to limited views and it not being fun anymore.

I later began a new, secret project which was scheduled for release late March 2011. However, that idea was thrown to the side due to budget issues. What is was meant to be was a video commemorating Richard "Dick" Winters using clips from the popular mini-series Band of Brothers by HBO. I wanted to do this because I found out he died a few months back.

-----

Today, I'd like to announce a little video series dedicated to one thing I love most: movies. Why do I love them so much? Because it takes you away from the world, and you forget all your problems, needs, desires, everything. All there is is you and the film. So, as of today, I will be posting videos every so often of my favorite movies. However, it won't just be mashed up scenes. What it will be is scenes put together in correspondence to a song's vocals and rhythm. I hope you will enjoy it, and I know that I can say that I am so happy to see the evolution from the Emma Watson Slideshow, to the video mash up, and now to this:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE8CO9yXen4[/media]

(video redirects to YouTube. Please watch in Full Screen and 1080p HD (It took me 50 minutes to upload it in that quality, so please ^_^)

Note: To anyone who doesn't think the visual matches with the audio (specifically the vocals) please listen to the video again and open your mind to interpretation. I made this video to fit, so every scene is in there for a reason. Thanks

I hope you enjoyed it, and for the next video I'm thinking about showing you all how I made it. Nevertheless, the next video will be started on Monday. I am requesting help, however. Tell me your favorite song in your review of the video. I need a song for the next "music video." Thanks!

Sneak Peak #1

Well, it is, right now, 1:52 am here in the Eastern States and I've been busy at work with a new video. This particular one will be focused around action and drama films. Enjoy:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x4KFpns-TI[/media]

Clicking the video redirects to a YouTube page

As a side note, all previews will be in low, 360p format. I'm doing this for my own convenience. No use for taking extra steps for something unfinished

Edited by ckravitz

Well, I have the next video done but it's blocked in the following countries:

American Samoa, Canada, Guam, Mexico, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, United States Virgin Islands

I'm in the process of finding a new video hosting site

Action and Drama: Part 1

This video coming out so nicely that I decided to stay up all night to finish it. That is, 11:00pm to 8:00am. The finished project is, truly, astounding. Enjoy:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: you MUST enter the following password when prompted minus the quotations "action1"

Also, the video playback problems have been worked out thanks to Vimeo (thanks!). Also, if you like it a lot, you can download it at the bottom right of the page (thanks again!!):

http://vimeo.com/user7747069/actiondrama1

Tell me how you like it!

• 1 month later...

Just a little update for you all. All future videos will be posted here, on my YouTube channel. Subscribe if you want, but it really doesn't make a difference. Thanks ^_^

Oh, and on a side note, all previous creations will not be posted on the YouTube channel. To see them, use the links below:

The 1st: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE8CO9yXen4&feature=player_embedded

The 2nd: (Pass: action1) http://vimeo.com/26299750

Edited by ckravitz
  • 11 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...