The Emma-Watson.net Forum

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Your opinions? I thought it was very funny with a perfect amour of humor to be smiling throughout the film. The cast was great (hat tip to Kevin Spacey) as well. Definitely not the best comedy of the year (I believe Hangover 2 took that spot), but definitely a prominent summer comedy due to its very relevant topic.

I would give rate this a 7 or 8. It wasn't great, but it was quite funny. It had a great cast and enough laugh out loud moments for me. Some stuff didn't go over as well as they probably wanted. I thought Jennifer Anniston looked good and her relationship with her employee was great. Kevin Spacey's character wasn't very funny and got almost awkward. The other boss/employee relationship was also pretty funny. Stay through the credits. Definitely a quality movie with lots of laughs.

I would give rate this a 7 or 8. It wasn't great, but it was quite funny. It had a great cast and enough laugh out loud moments for me. Some stuff didn't go over as well as they probably wanted. I thought Jennifer Anniston looked good and her relationship with her employee was great. Kevin Spacey's character wasn't very funny and got almost awkward. The other boss/employee relationship was also pretty funny. Stay through the credits. Definitely a quality movie with lots of laughs.

With me, I loved Kevin Spacey's character. Maybe it was because it reminded me of my father's boss :P

• 1 month later...

havent seen it but it looks really funny

and charlie day is :drool::excited:

You like Charlie Day? So do I. He's cute in that goofy way which I like. You should really, really see this movie. If you like Charlie Day, you are gonna like this movie for sure. Jennifer Aniston was awesome in it too. haha You'll get way I said that when you see it.

You like Charlie Day? So do I. He's cute in that goofy way which I like. You should really, really see this movie. If you like Charlie Day, you are gonna like this movie for sure. Jennifer Aniston was awesome in it too. haha You'll get way I said that when you see it.

oooh yes :drool: :drool: lol

i still havent seen this!! hopefully soon!

• 1 month later...

I gave it a 6. It was not hilarious, but it was ok.

Didnt find the spoiler function, so dont keep reading if you dont wanna know.

The short scene with the one dude on coke singing was hilarious though.

• 3 weeks later...