The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Happy birthday Jeeeeeerrreeeemy

Or as he's better known sirbenedictvs

Sooo Haaaaaapppppyyy birthdaaaayyyyy to youuuuuuu :wub: I wish you have everything you wish for, and i wish you are always happy <3 Enjoy your day; I'm sure you're gonna have a blast :P

You don't need a gift, you know you have my love and this is priceless. It is, isn't..ISN'T IT?!?!?! :sob:

So yeah happy birthday again! <3

Happy Birthday Jeremy. GAH! It looks like you've got quite a haul there. You get a sword (of sorts or poker to poke with) a gun a lovely Jedi cake AND the girl(s). lol :lol: The force most definitely is with you!

BACON WRAPPED SAUSAGE

sorry the picture was being all wonky when I tried to insert it in the thread.

seems like the only thing you're missing is some bacon wrapped sausage to make your birthday complete!

ENJOY my friend! :lol:

Edited by Mr. Pumpkinhead

Or as he's better known sirbenedictvs

Sooo Haaaaaapppppyyy birthdaaaayyyyy to youuuuuuu :wub: I wish you have everything you wish for, and i wish you are always happy <3 Enjoy your day; I'm sure you're gonna have a blast :P

You don't need a gift, you know you have my love and this is priceless. It is, isn't..ISN'T IT?!?!?! :sob:

So yeah happy birthday again! <3

Uber epic cake! Thank you very much Dina!

Best gift ever, I know. Pixie and your beloved Emma :o Have a nice holiday birthday ^_^

:wub: yes and oh my yes. Thanks

Happy Birthday dude! Don't listen to Dina! She isn't able to love. :o

Two blades for your epee. :P

Dude I have so many broken blades in my garage it's not even funny. It's about time I got some decent ones. Thanks dude haha

Happy birthday Jeremy.....even got you a present of sorts. Some may not like it, but I think you will appreciate it.

Even though I was thinkin' of getting a Walther, I'll take that FN anyday. haha

Happy Birthday Jeremy. GAH! It looks like you've got quite a haul there. You get a sword (of sorts or poker to poke with) a gun a lovely Jedi cake AND the girl(s). lol :lol: The force most definitely is with you!

BACON WRAPPED SAUSAGE

sorry the picture was being all wonky when I tried to insert it in the thread.

seems like the only thing you're missing is some bacon wrapped sausage to make your birthday complete!

ENJOY my friend! :lol:

It's bacon!!!! Haha thanks man.

Thanks everyone for your birthday wishes. I really appreciate it.