The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Deathly Hallows Part 2 New York Premiere

You couldn't watch the live stream, or the video I posted?

No, I couldn't watch meaning I can't watch the premiers, i watched the last one and got way to emotional hahaha.

Not bad, this premiere was far more brief than the last though and in terms of an emotional impact I'd say the London Premiere was far more charged with emotion (and rightfully so). Emma looked lovely as always ^.^.

I watched a live stream of the premiere, but I expected a little bit more, it was all little bit short.

She looked great as always, but I must say that prefer her dress and look from the London premiere.

She looks gorgeous!!!! I don't love the dress like I loved the ones she wore to the press conference and the london premier. But, Emma could wear a potato sack and look drop dead gorgeous!!!

I like how slick her hair looks and judging from the photos her makeup looks stunning. I like her dress with the exception of the color, maybe a burgundy or maroon would've been suitable. By the way, the dress is Bottega Veneta in case others are curious.

And an upclose picture of her makeup (I love the metalic gold eyeshadow!)

Her dress in London is better but eitehr way it dot matter she is so pretty

I agree, but the after party dress was much better (if you compare all 3.) I wonder (and hope) if Emma will wear something different for NY's after party (if there'll even be one.)

While this wasn't as huge or emotional as the London premiere, it's still sad since this was the last ever Harry Potter premiere that Emma will attend, and this altogether is her last time promoting Harry Potter and her role as Hermione. It's all come and gone so quickly. :(

Emma is as beautiful as ever though. :wub: