The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What a fantastic outfit...and it only cost...what?!

I don't know about outfits but I did score at least 3 amazing deals that I am extremely proud of!!!

1. DKNY Leather Jacket for $70.... It was orginially $380!!!!!! Leather is crazy expensive so $70 is an amazing deal!!! This picture is the one ichave, only mine doesn't have the hood.

2. Kid leather Cole Hann Flats. I am not sure of the exact retail price of these shoes. Well over $100 maybe more. I got them for $15!!!!!! pays to have tiny feet lol

This is the closest picture I could find, same style but different material and darker color.

3. DKNY dark wash stretch skinny jeans. I have no idea how much these cost normally and I was sick of sevens and true religion. I desperately needed a new pair of jeans and I found these for $6 and nordstromrack!!! They are AMAZING!!! Softest pair I ever head. I wear them all the time!!! I am one of those people who pays a ton for jeans so this was an amazing deal for me!

I have more but those are the things I use the most lol

Edited by Arie
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know about outfits but I did score at least 3 amazing deals that I am extremely proud of!!!

1. DKNY Leather Jacket for $70.... It was orginially $380!!!!!! Leather is crazy expensive so $70 is an amazing deal!!! This picture is the one ichave, only mine doesn't have the hood.

2. Kid leather Cole Hann Flats. I am not sure of the exact retail price of these shoes. Well over $100 maybe more. I got them for $15!!!!!! pays to have tiny feet lol

This is the closest picture I could find, same style but different material and darker color.

3. DKNY dark wash stretch skinny jeans. I have no idea how much these cost normally and I was sick of sevens and true religion. I desperately needed a new pair of jeans and I found these for $6 and nordstromrack!!! They are AMAZING!!! Softest pair I ever head. I wear them all the time!!! I am one of those people who pays a ton for jeans so this was an amazing deal for me!

I have more but those are the things I use the most lol

Wow :blink: How do you do it? I never find expensive brands on sale, and if I do it's like 10% off so instead of $400 it's $360 which is still $300 too much... I make bargains on ordinary stores, buying nice pieces for under $15, but of course the quality will be crappy.... sigh

• 3 weeks later...

I just got a GORGEOUS belt from marella. I paid like 18 euros for it and it was originally like 75 euros. Haha it was waaay to big though so I had to take it to the cobbler's to make more holes but it was SO worth it. Couldn't find a picture though :(

This was also the latest item I bought ;)

Wow :blink: How do you do it? I never find expensive brands on sale, and if I do it's like 10% off so instead of $400 it's $360 which is still $300 too much... I make bargains on ordinary stores, buying nice pieces for under $15, but of course the quality will be crappy.... sigh

Well, I shop a lot at all the discount stores. Like, Filene's Basement, Nordstrom Rack, Off Sax, TJ MAXX, MArshalls, Loehmans. As for the shoes specifically, I have tiny tiny feet so I get lucky all the time! lol