The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Why has this not been started? I hate Yu-Gi-Oh it's a rip off of Pokemon. Any other fans? All 90's kids should be!

I used to collect the cards and trade when I was tiny and even brought the videos. :P

I used to collect the trading cards like crazyyy. I like Pokemon, the original 150 though. I feel like making new Pokemon is cliche. By the way, I'm probably one of the few that doesn't like Pikachu--so overrated. :P

Love Squirtle he's so cute and his final evolution is badass, lol. But Mew and Articuno are my favorites, very powerful too.

I really liked Pokemon when I was a child. I stopped watching Pokemon after the first few seasons because it didn't seem like the characters prgressed to much personality wise and on an emotional level. I think I only played the card games a few times. I don't mind Yu Gi Oh! at all, my little brother use to be obsessed with Yu Gi Oh so I use to watch it with him. He still plays Yu Gi Oh too except he's not so fanatical about it anymore.

I used to be a fan and collect everything when I was little. But, I cant believe there are still people who collect ect!!!! I totally thought it was just a weirsd fad hahaha

I actually have the whole collection of cards. In mint condition to! They're worth a lot of money right now. People tell mein 20 years I should sell them because I'll get a lot of money. But I never will. Unless I'm near enough going to be dying then no. Never. :D

I have a whole box full of Pokemon cards (quite a few rares too which I keep separately), loads of decks that I made ages ago. I've got nearly every Pokemon game on the market, well, me and my bro combined. And every now and then I have to watch the cartoon because my brother likes it.

I actually have the whole collection of cards. In mint condition to! They're worth a lot of money right now. People tell mein 20 years I should sell them because I'll get a lot of money. But I never will. Unless I'm near enough going to be dying then no. Never. :D

i am the same way jade

I am neer going sell my cards

i got the orginal 150