The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Please Tell me how to Chat with Emma?

Please Tell Me how to chat with you. :sob:

Can anyone Tell Me please.

Aryan

Emma Watson does not come to this website or forum. Even if she would come here she wouldn't tell anyone.

Emma does not come to this forum. However, if you go into the topic "Emma's officials", you can find links to Emma's official site, twitter, facebook, and recently Weibo, and sign up so you can send her messages through them.

I am Emma Watson!

No...seriously!

Okay, I wasn't fooling anybody! I'm actually Lady Gaga!

I am so easily amused.

I wonder whether Emma has come here.Well,if Emma comes to the forum,she won't chat with you.Try to read the rule,Emma Watson is not on this forum.

Maybe you can go to Heathrow and wait for Emma.kidding....

I'm sure that curiosity has brought her to fan forums before. Maybe this one, maybe not, but I know that if I was a celebrity, I would be curious.

No jokes about how curious I am, lol!

But seriously, I think Emma would rather call up a friend, than a fan. Some celebrities enjoy private convos with fans, but Emma has never struck me as that kind of person. She seems to prefer her privacy over anything else.

Try to read the rule,Emma Watson is not on this forum.

Now, strictly speaking, it's not in the rules that Emma can't join the forum. ;)

If she did, however, chances are she'd be instantly banned for pretending to be Emma Watson. Life can be so unfair... :mellow:

What if Emma already is on the forum, just she is not using emma or watson, but an whole different username?

You mean like if a user called themselves "Antares" even if that wasn't their real name? Why would anyone do that? :huh:

Either way, I think concerning the forum rules, that would be acceptable. Although she couldn't call herself "Antares", obviously. I got there first.

I am Emma Watson!

No...seriously!

Okay, I wasn't fooling anybody! I'm actually Lady Gaga!

I am so easily amused.

Well, maybe you should read the forum rules before claiming that you are somebody, especially rule #8.

8)Impersonation of or claims of being another person is strictly forbidden. This includes, but is not limited to, common people, celebrities, and Emma Watson herself.

Oops, somebody beat me to it lol.

Edited by Turbo

My advise is don't try and find a way of talking to her, think of all the people that are trying to comunicate with her, millions, i bet she gets sick of it, if you "love" her respect her, in my oppinion i don't think she likes all the fuss of being famous and she nearly didnt finish the Harry Potter film series because it all got abit too much for her with all the press constantly on her back. She doesn't deserve it all, she is a wonderful girl and is amazing in everyway.

Emma won't respond to you personally, as it would be unfair to everyone else since she can't respond to everyone. Hence why she mainly addresses her fanbase as a whole. However just because she doesn't respond doesn't mean she doesn't read anything sent to her. She has obviously read numerous letters/messages/tweets/etc., she just doesn't have time to read through them all and mainly focuses on more interesting ones.