The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Fastet way to get contact with Emma?

I just wondering if anyone here knows the fastest way to get contact with either Emma or someone who can get fast contact with Emma? It's really important, it's a letter I want to send to her. But all the fan mails are so slow. I can't wait so long, she needs to read it fast!

I tried to send a letter to her twice,but only got an answer from Warner Bros.I think their is no way to contact her because she gets thousand of letters every month and she don´t know if they are important or not.

I tried to send a letter to her twice,but only got an answer from Warner Bros.I think their is no way to contact her because she gets thousand of letters every month and she don´t know if they are important or not.

^^Bingo.

Hehe. No, no prupose or anything like that. Im sorry, but I can't tell anyone. But I think Im going to call the phone number which is on emmawatson.com contact page tomorrow.

Well, let us see. Do you hold information concerning any form of threat? How is this information related to Miss Watson? Why can you not tell?

It's no threat or anything. It's actually a letter where I writing to her that I hope she does the right choices in the future, that itæs sad that HP is overand that I tell my feelings for her. It's actually it, and for me, it's very important that she read it.

It's no threat or anything. It's actually a letter where I writing to her that I hope she does the right choices in the future, that itæs sad that HP is overand that I tell my feelings for her. It's actually it, and for me, it's very important that she read it.

The desired outcome of your plan is highly improbable, I assure you. May you find peace, sir.

Sorry to burst your bubble but life just doesn't work like that. Unless you have something that's going to put her in a dangerous position and you know about it. But even in that case you won't be able to talk to her only her agency. There going to think that you're one of those crazy fans that just wants to talk to Emma. I would seriously leave her alone and let her enjoy her privacy.

Sorry to burst your bubble but life just doesn't work like that. Unless you have something that's going to put her in a dangerous position and you know about it. But even in that case you won't be able to talk to her only her agency. There going to think that you're one of those crazy fans that just wants to talk to Emma. I would seriously leave her alone and let her enjoy her privacy.

AMEN!!! :P

Just saying, if it was forwarded "To the right person" you might want to be wary that it actually is to Emma. If she responds then be skeptical while reading the response

Edited by Austin!

Somehow, this creeps me out. I doubt that she's wanting to hear from you, dude.

Especially since you're going to tell her that Harry Potter isn't that great. Emma is really proud of HP. She probably will be pissed off.

Somehow, this creeps me out. I doubt that she's wanting to hear from you, dude.

Especially since you're going to tell her that Harry Potter isn't that great. Emma is really proud of HP. She probably will be pissed off.

LOL, that is basicly what everyone else wanted to say but didn't

/Thread

Just saying, if it was forwarded "To the right person" you might want to be wary that it actually is to Emma. If she responds then be skeptical while reading the response

I think that we all somehow suspect that the person's name would probably be Mr. D. Ustman.

Where did he state that?

Yes, thanks! This Lou said that Emma is getting thousands of fan letters and emails, so I need to be patient, but she sad it is not going to be so long to wait.

You are probably going to receive a nice photograph with a printed autograph. Possess it with eternal glory, may it last.

You see, this is why I've never written a celebrity. They don't want to be bothered.

I remember Emma saying at the very beginning that she would try to go through every letter and answer it, but she couldn't always. I imagine, by this time, she's bored of answering letters.

Emma's life doesn't revolve around her fans. I'm sure she's pleased that you like her acting, but even if you didn't, her life would still go on. She has real life friends that she talks to and socializes with. Just because you think you know her from her movies and from her interviews, doesn't mean that she has to give any time to you. You're a complete stranger to her!

I wish people that become obsessed with Emma would realize this.