The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Fastet way to get contact with Emma?

Somehow, this creeps me out. I doubt that she's wanting to hear from you, dude.

Especially since you're going to tell her that Harry Potter isn't that great. Emma is really proud of HP. She probably will be pissed off.

Just also like to add:

Why are you going to write a letter to Emma to tell her that Harry Potter isn't successful where for the past 10 years, it has been actually been succesful in box office for every film that has come out, and she has made a big fortune over the years from it. (over £40 million I think?) Chances are, that the e-mail you sent "sent to the right person" just went straight in the bin when read.

Chances are, that the e-mail you sent "sent to the right person" just went straight in the bin when read.

Now, that would be a bit rude, wouldn't it. I would suspect it was added to the stack labelled "fan mail". :)

Now, that would be a bit rude, wouldn't it. I would suspect it was added to the stack labelled "fan mail". :)

I agree with you mate. But in some business/companies when applying for jobs, its how it works unfortunately. I'm sure in this case for fan mail, they'd be more considerate :).

I am sure they have a special shelf labeled “Creeps†(or “Creepersâ€, if you want) for the possible need of criminal evidence.

Edit: Actually, plural form would obviously be more appropriate, so let it be shelves.

Edited by William Cavendish

It's no threat or anything. It's actually a letter where I writing to her that I hope she does the right choices in the future, that itæs sad that HP is overand that I tell my feelings for her. It's actually it, and for me, it's very important that she read it.

Not that I want you to feel bad but I wouldn't be surprised if she got about 10 of those kind of letters with basically the same message every single day (might even be more). I don't really understand what you hope to gain with her reading your letter...

I have to say that, a celebrity like Emma needs to be careful, because there are psychos out there.

I can't remember what musician this was, but she just played for William and Kate. She was on the news, because two men were arrested outside her mansion, with butcher knives and an ax, duct tape, chloroform, and even a body bag in their car. She seemed pretty freaked.

This is the kind of risk that celebrities have to put up with. I don't doubt that your "letter" will be combed over by authorities, before they're even passed on to a filtering agent, who "might" pass it on to Emma. Surely, there are walls up, and something like this will be traced for clues to dishonorable intentions.

Oh, and I doubt that the actress who played Hermoine would like to know that her portrayals of the character aren't that great. Like I said, she's very proud of her work, and telling her she's not that great of an actress is not the key to her heart.

Im not a psycho or something like that. Just a boy who wanta to give Ms. Watson a letter. And for me, the letter is important that she get.

Do you not think that your life would be better-spent if you went out and talked to people, for example? She is not the only female in the world and as it happens, your chance to initiate a conversation are close to nil. We all understand that you find her attractive and probably intelligent, but many persons are as well. Apart from very special cases, everyone like you should man up, wake up to the reality, admire her mad acting skills (whatever except body parts) and try to find a soulmate in their local area. There would be no pointless discussions like this and they would not be so desperate. Although I have not been intimately attracted to miss Watson (because I do not know her), I have though that it would be nice to get to know her personally, so to a certain degree, I have experienced some effort upon this field. I got an autographed photograph and was happy and satisfied, because it is a nice reminder of a person once portraying my favourite Harry Potter character. If there is an opportunity to meet her, I shall gladly do so, but until then, there are many more important things to do.

I tried to send a letter to her twice,but only got an answer from Warner Bros.I think their is no way to contact her because she gets thousand of letters every month and she don´t know if they are important or not.

Well said!

I absolutely understand that. But as always, I only want her to read my letter.

Not to be harsh but she will probably never read your letter. And if she does, it will be the same kind of letters she receives from everyone else on a day to day basis.

There is virtually nothing you could write in a letter that would get her to write back to you. The truth is she doesn't care about you (and she never will), why would she? She doesn't even know you.

Don't obsess over her, you will just get depressed.

Hope I get my answer soon, but like I said, Emma is on vacation (Emmas assisstant said that to me). But right now. The only thing I care about npw. Is my country, the tragedy and that my country will have really sad times this entire summer and in many weeks (I still cry).

Hope I get my answer soon, but like I said, Emma is on vacation (Emmas assisstant said that to me). But right now. The only thing I care about npw. Is my country, the tragedy and that my country will have really sad times this entire summer and in many weeks (I still cry).

Believe me the only thing u are gonna get is a picture of her with thanks.

That picture should be on her facebook!

So...let me get this straight. You actually called the...studios or whatever and you were able to talk to Emma's assistant?? I'm sorry, but I find that hard to believe. Like it's been said, not to burst your bubble or anything, but the only thing that you are going to get is a photocopied picture of Emma with her signature on it, and a fan letter, the same (or a similar) fan letter that thousands of others have gotten before.

Emma and her reps aren't even affiliated with the studios anymore I believe, since filming for the Harry Potter series ended a while ago. Emma even requested that fans stop sending fan mail to the people that used to check hers as they no longer do it anymore. So I find it hard to believe that you came in contact with someone working for her there.

If you want to send something to her, either send her a message to her official site/twitter/facebook/weibo or e-mail her official site if you don't want it being seen by others. You won't get a response, but she's more likely to read messages than fan mail. However if you are just going to mail her nonsense about Harry Potter not being great or successful, then please do not waste her time with it.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, thanks! This Lou said that Emma is getting thousands of fan letters and emails, so I need to be patient, but she sad it is not going to be so long to wait.

I think if you write to her she will answer.

You've told that you're gonna get your answer soon. But where have you sent your letter? On fans@emmawatson.com or where? I dont know the faster way to get an answer from her. Can you tell if it's not a secret?

I tried to send a letter to her twice,but only got an answer from Warner Bros.I think their is no way to contact her because she gets thousand of letters every month and she don´t know if they are important or not.

But everybody just want a signed picture, there is no important or no important. she wont answer you, hello, thank you for your mail...

she havent got time, send it via email, and maybe she will answer. now the Harry Potter is end, i think now you have more chance.

me write to her 8 days ago.

But everybody just want a signed picture, there is no important or no important. she wont answer you, hello, thank you for your mail...

she havent got time, send it via email, and maybe she will answer. now the Harry Potter is end, i think now you have more chance.

me write to her 8 days ago.

Where did your write? On fans@emmawatson.com?

• 3 weeks later...

Im going to try. Can say here how its going. ;)

i think this is a complete disaster give it up man its not going to work i know one way you can tell her your message go to facebook and type in the search friends box near the top (emma watson) and their will be her facebook page after that send a friend request and if she accepts send her a message of anything you want.