The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Okay, don't want to hear all the talk about how twitter is the most evil thing on Earth..(which is not true, Monday is the most evil thing on Earth...oh and squirrels...don't let them fool you with their cute softy...cuteness). Just for the people that do tweet...what's your twitter?

I'll start with my own:

Okay, don't want to hear all the talk about how twitter is the most evil thing on Earth..(which is not true, Monday is the most evil thing on Earth...oh and squirrels...don't let them fool you with their cute softy...cuteness). Just for the people that do tweet...what's your twitter?

I'll start with my own:

I beg to differ, Robbie Williams is the most evil thing on earth. End of.

Although my son was attacked my a squirrel before, I got a photo! He was also attacked my a goat the same day....which I also have photographic evidence of..... animals are pretty harsh.

anyway-I don't go on twitter much, but this is mine

Im not going to put my Twitter here because none of you would be interested in what i talk about, unless you love nature etc.

but just reached 524 followers :D and 4477 tweets

Awhh i love nature. But i hate twitter. I still have it but barely use it. That's a nice thing to say at a twitter thread :P

mine is twitter.com/erenowlove

something like that =P I use twitter to read up on people, follow celebrities I like such as Eddie Izzard, Steven Fry, etc, and I don't really post too often. But feel free to take a look :)

• 3 weeks later...

The link is in my signature but I don't tend to use Twitter very often, it's fantastic for keeping up to date with news, but I can safely say that I am not one of those people who posts what I am having for tea every night :P

I use Facebook more, also in my signature...

I'll start with my own:

nederlaaaands.

nederlaaaands.

Yes, sometimes I tweet in Dutch...I try to avoid it but sometimes I like to join a group of people who watch a television program and comment through twitter. (which is really fun to do :P )

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...