The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Okay I have only just thought of this but the first Harry Potter you see the baby Harry and I only just realised that in the last movie it is the exact same baby.

I was talking to my mother about because how the hell did that baby not change in 10 years and my mother reacons that when they filmed the first one they filmed that bit of him crying in the cot to use for future use?

I find it brilliant how they kept ALL characters the same. IE. James and Lily. >.<

Toby is so adorable :sob: I want to pinch his chubby cheeks :P I wonder how they made him cry and look so scared? Maybe stole his teddy bear? Haha.

they probably just put water on his face or something

i've wondered this too.

and also when they flashed back to little lilly the girl had brown eyes not green and that kind of bothered me lol

I KNOW!!! She had brown eyes..I was like..WHAT? Snape "loves" Harry´s eyes because of Lily and they cast a girl with huge brown eyes

I KNOW!!! She had brown eyes..I was like..WHAT? Snape "loves" Harry´s eyes because of Lily and they cast a girl with huge brown eyes

thank god you get me i didnt want to feel stupid for posting this lool!

Toby is so adorable :sob: I want to pinch his chubby cheeks :PI wonder how they made him cry and look so scared? Maybe stole his teddy bear? Haha.

i was there, he saw me and he cried.. im more scarier than Voldy himself ;p :rolleye0012:

I thought I recognized the baby! Maybe they found a baby that looked exactly like the other one.

Haha they must have because they do look the same. Though I noticed today the second looks more chubbier in the face than the first. So adoreable though! :D