The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Three Words Story

Long time ago there was a cow named Moo. She was very ill and she cant walk but she had a blue car that she designed to move across the corn field, but it was a death trap! Moo had three cattle that unfortunately caught on fire and Moo had to pour her milk before the cockroach ate her alive. So then she went along to find her soul in the deep of the ocean. She asks her

Long time ago there was a cow named Moo. She was very ill and she cant walk but she had a blue car that she designed to move across the corn field, but it was a death trap! Moo had three cattle that unfortunately caught on fire and Moo had to pour her milk before the cockroach ate her alive. So then she went along to find her soul in the deep of the ocean. She asks her why do you

Long time ago there was a cow named Moo. She was very ill and she cant walk but she had a blue car that she designed to move across the corn field, but it was a death trap! Moo had three cattle that unfortunately caught on fire and Moo had to pour her milk before the cockroach ate her alive. So then she went along to find her soul in the deep of the ocean. She asks her why do you let me have

Long time ago there was a cow named Moo. She was very ill and she cant walk but she had a blue car that she designed to move across the corn field, but it was a death trap! Moo had three cattle that unfortunately caught on fire and Moo had to pour her milk before the cockroach ate her alive. So then she went along to find her soul in the deep of the ocean. She asks her why do you let me have what I want

Long time ago there was a cow named Moo. She was very ill and she cant walk but she had a blue car that she designed to move across the corn field, but it was a death trap! Moo had three cattle that unfortunately caught on fire and Moo had to pour her milk before the cockroach ate her alive. So then she went along to find her soul in the deep of the ocean. She asks her why do you let me have what I want so I can

Long time ago there was a cow named Moo. She was very ill and she cant walk but she had a blue car that she designed to move across the corn field, but it was a death trap! Moo had three cattle that unfortunately caught on fire and Moo had to pour her milk before the cockroach ate her alive. So then she went along to find her soul in the deep of the ocean. She asks her why do you let me have what I want so I can imagine how you

Long time ago there was a cow named Moo. She was very ill and she cant walk but she had a blue car that she designed to move across the corn field, but it was a death trap! Moo had three cattle that unfortunately caught on fire and Moo had to pour her milk before the cockroach ate her alive. So then she went along to find her soul in the deep of the ocean. She asks her why do you let me have what I want so I can imagine how you ate me alive

Long time ago there was a cow named Moo. She was very ill and she cant walk but she had a blue car that she designed to move across the corn field, but it was a death trap! Moo had three cattle that unfortunately caught on fire and Moo had to pour her milk before the cockroach ate her alive. So then she went along to find her soul in the deep of the ocean. She asks her why do you let me have what I want so I can imagine how you ate me alive one year ago