The Emma-Watson.net Forum

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

-.- Alright who voted for physical education? :sweatdrop:

You need to take a course in Jeremy's bootcamp.

Science. Fun, but not my thing.

Same here, except for biology. I quite enjoyed those courses in high school

History was Helll I Fell asleep everyday in that class i can handle Math i am very good at it..

lol History is actually one of my favourite courses. I consider myself a history buff rather than a math whiz, which most of my friends are (many are engineering majors).

What's a GCSE? Is that some type of exam or something?

Anyone from the UK correct me if I'm wrong; I think it's an aptitude test, the UK's equivalent of the SAT and ACT.

----

At first I was going to say any sort of mathematics but I actually quite enjoy it (only if I understand the material lol). Sciences like biology and physics I can do and quite enjoy... it's chemistry that I can't stand!

Edited by sirbenedictvs

History, mostly because i sucked majorly at it. It was like a huge mind mess up whenever i was in those lessons, sitting there with a very confused look on my face.

Yeah, if you like physical education so much, then go to bootcamp in Parris Island or San Diego. I guarantee that P.E. will no longer be your favorite. Bootcamp is kinda like...being in P.E., but it's an all day, every day thing, and there's no games, literally.

Yeah, if you like physical education so much, then go to bootcamp in Parris Island or San Diego. I guarantee that P.E. will no longer be your favorite. Bootcamp is kinda like...being in P.E., but it's an all day, every day thing, and there's no games, literally.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to go through. My two friends who have gone though MCRD San Diego... one hated it, the other was crazy enough to love it.

My only quib is that a lot of kids these days don't do PE in their school careers anymore. Many of them get around it by doing marching band or whatever. (of course the exception will be those who actually do exercise on their own) but many of these kids... need to freakin' work out. Seriously. 15 year olds who are already obese sickens me.

Now I'm just ranting...

Edited by sirbenedictvs

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to go through. My two friends who have gone though MCRD San Diego... one hated it, the other was crazy enough to love it.

My only quib is that a lot of kids these days don't do PE in their school careers anymore. Many of them get around it by doing marching band or whatever. (of course the exception will be those who actually do exercise on their own) but many of these kids... need to freakin' work out. Seriously. 15 year olds who are already obese sickens me.

if you think its only 15yr olds that are obese, there are 3 ppl my age (12) in my school who are obese, 1 of them is morbidly obese

Edited by DeltaFoxtrotLima

Well anyway, just to keep this on-topic, that may be the reason why most people dislike P.E., due to the fact that they are obese and aren't able to do the things required in P.E. In my high school, it was required to do atleast one full school year of P.E. Me, being the crazy person that I am, took 3 years of P.E. haha.

Same here, except for biology. I quite enjoyed those courses in high school

lol History is actually one of my favourite courses. I consider myself a history buff rather than a math whiz, which most of my friends are (many are engineering majors).

Anyone from the UK correct me if I'm wrong; I think it's an aptitude test, the UK's equivalent of the SAT and ACT.

----

At first I was going to say any sort of mathematics but I actually quite enjoy it (only if I understand the material lol). Sciences like biology and physics I can do and quite enjoy... it's chemistry that I can't stand!

haha Idk jer just something about History I hate.. I just IT bores me to death everything I learned in High school I Already knew when i was in middle school it got me so bored :/ even the movies was boring the only movie we watched in history taht was not boring was

FOREST GUMP!!