The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly wish you good luck with that. Finding a job can sometimes seem harder then getting your degree. With the way the economy is, it may seem impossible sometimes.

Agree. Even finding an entry-level job without a degree is hard nowadays. I need to find a second one before I return to school next year -_- , siiiigh.

Agree. Even finding an entry-level job without a degree is hard nowadays. I need to find a second one before I return to school next year -_- , siiiigh.

That's why getting a degree is so important, because most companies nowadays don't even consider you for a job without a Bachelor's degree.

Yep -_- .

My mother asked me this morning what I was going to do with school and where I'm going. She wants to move up north now, but claims that what she will be doing is "dependent" *on me* in the next 6 months. By why say you wouldn't mind moving up north??

Siiiigh. So much for subtle hints -_- .

Edited by Prongs

So what she's gonna do depends on what you're gonna do eh? Do you wanna move north? Is there a school up there that you're interested in?

Yep. There are several schools I'm interested in, in that area. After I liked the area I travelled to a couple weeks ago, she's got it in her head that she's going to try to move with me -_- . Too overwhelming for me :P .

Culinary is a huge sticking point for me, anywho, I just hope I follow through with it.

• 1 month later...

Well I just started my bachelors program in media studies. So I guess my major is media. We are currently studying the history and the effects that media has on society. The course is called media and communications science. It's actually really interesting.

I am also taking a fashion course on the side (not designing) it's more like how you can look at fashion in a new way how you can make runway shows more interesting. etc. I LOVE it. I hope I can establish a career in both areas + acting ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I graduated nearly 2 years ago (eep), and majored in New Media. It was an intensive program in graphic/web design, web development, interactive design & rich media programming, print technologies, video & audio production, photography, project management, research and business. Lots of stuff, but I managed to stay top of my class throughout. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

So just an update, I have changed schools and I have changed my major to Business Administration with a focus in Finance. I feel like I'll enjoy it more and it's much easier. And once I get my bachelor's in Business, I'm thinking about double-majoring with my 2nd degree in Mathematics.

• 8 months later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 1 month later...