The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Where are you traveling?

A lot of us travel and I can't believe we don't have a topic to discuss where we are going!!!

I was most recently in Israel then Miami. On Sunday I am going to my friends lake house in SC. There is a group of maybe 10 of us!!!

So, where you traviling?

As some of you may have known I was just in the Philippines and traveled to various cities and places over there. I also made a pit stop in South Korea and ended up walking around Incheon a bit so, yeah. ^_^

I may be going to Los Angeles next week but I'm trying trying to figure out if I have enough leftover cash to get a plane ticket.

I want to do a road trip!! and now that i have my license, i CAN! WOOOO!!! Umm I'm not traveling anywhere soon. Next summer, however, if i have enough money, my friend is going to england (cornwall) for a couple of weeks and invited me to come with her and I'd get free lodgings cuz her grandparents live there ^_^ SCORE! only issue is getting the $$ to go there hahahaha. Next fall (2012) I want to study abroad in the dominican republic or another spanish speaking country :D

^ you can dooo ittt!

---

I really need my permit and license. Been so lazy about that -_- , though I recognize I can travel more if I do have a car and on a more comfortable basis too. I really don't mind taking public transit anymore though.

Well, I just finished a trip to Boston...a place which I've never been before, and a place I'm seriously considering going to school to. I would, within the next six months, like to make a smaller trip to Providence, Rhode Island. And once the weather breaks, I reckon Maine would be absolutely amazing. Hopefully by the time I do Maine, I can be back on my bike. :P

Still holdin' out hope. ;) I really would love to travel more though. It can get quite stressful and tiring, but there is just one or two solid moments throughout a trip where you feel perfectly at peace, rested, and peaceful. I love that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have nothing planned right now, but I'm hoping to save some money to be able to go to either Norway, France or Prague next year. Norway is hard to do without a car if you really want to see the mountains. I'd love to explore more of France. A friend of mine is from the Czech Republic (well, her mother is, she was raised her but can speak the language fluently) and she told me it's a great city.

Another friend biked almost 2000 kilometres to the south of France this summer. Amazing, I'm hoping to do something like that too some day. If not next year, then some other time. My dad and I once said we'd go hiking to France. Hope we'll still be able to do it some day.

I went to Mallorca in June by the way :yesyes:.

• 3 weeks later...

Went to Zanzibar in May.

Had a layover in London in June before flying to Toronto, Canada.

From Canada we drove to Pennsylvania, and I'll be staying here until May next year when I go back to Uganda for the summer.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

heyyyy guys! I haven't been around much!

So yeah, travel plans... heh. I'm not too exciting with mine! In august I plan to go up to new hampshire (one state away from me) to volunteer with Soulfest, new england's largest christian music festival. I'm so excited! Although it's just NH, pretty boring.

Ummm my boyfriend and I were talking about going to florida over winter break IF we have the money but instead we may possibly go to DC. but that is very very tentative! Over my winter break there is also an alternative break to Belize and we talked about that. I pray I get to go!! It's working with kids, so it's definitely my thing!! So that MIGHT happen!!!

• 5 months later...