The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is CRAZY. Here in tiny little Norway. Can't believe it. Looks like a freaking battlefield!! This is unbelievable. The government has received threats from islamic groups, but it actually happening is insane. Jesus.

& now there have been reports of a shooting just outside Oslo, Utøya, where over 700 kids were gathered on a summercamp. A man descised as a police officer has fired the shots.

Edited by ohbehave

things like this NEVER happen in norway.

all of my friends in oslo are safe.

so far, the police have arrested a norwegian male aged 32 for the shooting on the island. they're not sure if he's responsible for the bombing as well

as ohbehave wrote, the were 700 kids/teenagers on the island. 10 are so far confirmed dead. its horrifying watching clips of these young people SWIMMING away from the island, and the man behind this shooting after them!!!

7 people confirmed so far killed due to the bomb

me and my friends have been watching the news all night. its so shocking :(

Around 17,000 children die of starvation every day. Why is this so shocking?

Well its kinda shocking because there was sorta this big explosion thing that happened. You know what I mean?

What a dumb thing to say bro.

What a horrific thing to happen!

My thoughts go out to the families and victims of the bombing and the shooting

there's a rumor going on now regarding who did it.

a facebook page about him is already up and running where people tell him to kill himself, burn in hell, he's a traitor etc.

but STILL, it has not been confirmed that its him

Edited by #winning

Well its kinda shocking because there was sorta this big explosion thing that happened. You know what I mean?

What a dumb thing to say bro.

If you can use those disrespectful words in communication with your mum, it is your problem, but you should be more polite when talking to strangers.

People have died, correct, but many more die every day yet you do not seem to be permanently shocked and discussing every death. In Africa, masses die of starvation, diseases and those very unlucky ones are even murdered or tortured by their own government in numbers which make the Holocaust look preferable. Then there are animals – people murder them on a daily basis after the majority of them spent a miserable life in confined spaces with little light and unnatural development affected by added hormones. Have you seen how are young chickens usually handled? They are thrown and generally treated as if they did not feel pain. Have you seen the effects of animal testing? People breed animals to cause them a horrific death only to make new cosmetic products that you can apply. Even though the effects are clear, there is not enough manpower to stop it and that is what I consider to be shocking. So there was an explosion and a couple of people died, some other were injured – why do you care so much when you know that only while I wrote this short post, many more of other people and animals died, some of them in terrible pain.