The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

today at 6 pm there were memorials for the victims all over norway.

in my town 15000 people showed up. it was really nice to get together in times like this and support them and eachother.

its estimated that 150 000 people in oslo showed up.

the picture of him being driven away from court is disgusting. he is SMILING!!

according to reports, he showed no feelings of remorse during the hearing.

as bigemmawatsonfan said, in his eyes what he was doing was "needed".

that sick bastard had been planning this for 9 freaking years!!!

Oslo is the capital city of Norway. That is where the government building was bombed.

The summer youth camp was at Utoeya Island.

so he also bombed the government building then went to the island?

so he also bombed the government building then went to the island?

Yes. He planted the bomb in Oslo (the capital) then drove to Utøya, about 3-40 km north-east of Oslo, he got on the boat (posing as a policeman) and then opened gunfire. He went on shooting for around an hour before the police arrived. Utøya is an island where 600-700 youths were gathered for a political summercamp.

Edited by ohbehave

Ok so he committed this massacre on a political summer camp. These youths weren't part of any certain religion/political group were they? The argument at many US news agencies is whether this guy is considered a "Christian Extremist". I know about what happened but I haven't been able to dig up his motive. Was it political? Yes he wrote up that Christian extremist manifesto but was he driven to kill in the name of Jesus Christ or for an extreme conservative motive?

Edited by sirbenedictvs

Ok so he committed this massacre on a political summer camp. These youths weren't part of any certain religion/political group were they? The argument at many US news agencies is whether this guy is considered a "Christian Extremist". I know about what happened but I haven't been able to dig up his motive. Was it political? Yes he wrote up that Christian extremist manifesto but was he driven to kill in the name of Jesus Christ or for an extreme conservative motive?

It was the a camp for youths connected to the Labour Party in Norway. It was political, to teach the LP a lesson, to stop people joining the party. It had nothing to do with Jesus. He said that he expected being hated, but that in 60 years we'll understand why he did it. Which is ridiculous, he's a mad man. He says in his manifesto that he's had contact with right-wing extremist in the UK, but they said they haven't met him. And Breivik said that there are still two "cells" somewhere in Norway/Europe. We don't really know.

Edited by ohbehave

^Is she not allowed to ask?

Are you not able to post with out trying to stir trouble?

Its such a shame the whole thing, Ive got a feeling that if he isnt killed in prison, he will be killed when he gets out.

Hes not exactly the most popular man at the moment and I think his chances of dying of natural causes are pretty thin.

Are these questions necessary? Read the news and search the internet. The capital punishment was abolished in 1902.

If all you are here to do on the forum is to cause trouble, maybe the mods should just ban you from here.

If all you are here to do on the forum is to cause trouble, maybe the mods should just ban you from here.

And maybe you should learn to pay attention before asking primitive questions. What an annoying age – people rather ask on a forum than make a quick search. If encouraging youngsters to use their brains is against the rules, then I am guilty as charged, Your Dishonour.

there is no death penalty in norway.

Its such a shame the whole thing, Ive got a feeling that if he isnt killed in prison, he will be killed when he gets out.

Hes not exactly the most popular man at the moment and I think his chances of dying of natural causes are pretty thin.

apparently, there is a "price tag" on his head inside the prison.

And maybe you should learn to pay attention before asking primitive questions. What an annoying age – people rather ask on a forum than make a quick search. If encouraging youngsters to use their brains is against the rules, then I am guilty as charged, Your Dishonour.

But your not encouraging people to use their brains, all you want to do is cause fights. Leave and annoy another forum.

there is no death penalty in norway.

apparently, there is a "price tag" on his head inside the prison.

Im not at all surprised!

I think that's enough of the condescending attitude now.

• 11 years later...
  • 7 months later...
propecia cost walmart You are very smart, and you are the future hope of the elves, You must remember everything blood pressure medications at walmart I told you today, Combined blood pressure medications at walmart with the realm where he dr sinatra and blood pressure meds still exudes a faint but unmatched aura, it seems indescribably drug to lower blood pressure weird