The Emma-Watson.net Forum

what do you guys do to stop cravings?

lately i've been eating alottt!! maybe it's because im so bored and have nothing else to do but i wanted to see what you guys do to avoid your cravings before they get out of control lol

I find myself pretty bored these days too.

Sounds ridiculous, but since January I was pumping myself up for this latest installment of Harry Potter... Now that it is over, it feels like there is an empty gap. I need to find something to get excitied about.

I just keep the exercise up, but fill most of my free time cooking food, or watching movies etc.

^

That can work, something to distract you from the hunger.

One thing I noticed is drinking loads of herbal tea, coffee or water can help you suppress hunger. For tea and coffee, I like to add Stevia to it (it's a natural artificial sweetener) and supposedly safer than Sweet 'N Low or Splenda. Anyway, if you don't really care which one to use, they're all 0 calories and 0 carbs.

Drinking tea, coffee or water is a good idea or just try swapping what your eating if you really feel the need to eat.

Try a bowl of fruit with some fat free yogurt and honey if you need it

lool

thanks for everyones input! yeah i hear that flavored water is suppossed tp help ur hunger

i wish tea was big here in america like it is in britian...do you british people drink it everyday?

Haha, depends on the person, I drink more coffee then tea, but it depends on what mood I'm in. We do put the kettle on quite a bit over here I think, I need a cool teapot then I'd drink more tea...but my boyfriend has a nice normal one so won't let me buy a cool one :(

What sort of things do you crave? Sometimes its better to give into cravings, but control it a little, like if your craving chocolate, get a small chocolate like a Freddo (not sure if you have them there) melt it and dip strawberries in it, your having your chocolate fix then, but not eating too much, but it feels like a nice treat :)

i always have something sweet...then i will crave something salty lol!

and qick question, why do people put milk in their tea does it taste better?

Edited by Rena

Most people think it tastes better, but again its like coffee, sort of personal preference. People like it different depending on them, some milk, some without, some with sugar, some strong, some really weak.... its just however you like it

Mostly it is like Mint gum and they do have Gum now that Kills those cravings like extra Gum

This Gum Helps me alot

Extra Gum they got Fruit Gum that helps you With Cravings like they are called

Mixed Berry..

watermelon gum

I hate to chew Regualr bubble gum.. I hate it like the dubble bubble hubby stuff yeah I hate it

I'll chew Only MINT!!! Peppermint.. spearmint

Edited by penguin_girl