The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Would You Do This To Meet Emma

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I'm totally new to this forum (as a poster). This forum is way better than last though. Kudos to the people who set it up!

I WOULD stay in a graveyard for one night to meet Emma. Would I have to stay there by myself? :0_0: lol. I'd even pitch a tent.

Would you cycle cross country to meet Emma? (I would, but that's just me...since I'm planning to train for cross country cycling events sometime in the near future...)

ON a tutu, absolutely. IN one? Certainly not. I do not have the shape for it, nor would I fancy looking like a complete idiot.

Although, I do know of a man in my town who wears tutus for fun. Quite...disturbing AND entertaining at the same time.

Would you sell your house/give up your apartment (or flat) or room, put away your belongings, and carry only what would fit in your car and roadtrip all over your country to meet Emma? :D

Yes i would, even though the house is'nt in my name yet so i have no right to sell it.

Would you transfer universities for a semester or maybe even a for a year to another in RI, 1000 miles away from the UK so that you might just see her and leave just to be closer to her and hope that i get a chance to meet her, even though you could go to a greater city/university in e.g. California somewhere? (or any other place you have wanted to visit all your life, LA just happens to be that place for me)

No. Although, there is that saying, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." All things considering, I wouldn't like to find out if I survive food poisoning.

Would you quit your job to meet Emma. I would, seeing how I am fed up with two of mine. :o

Oh, jeez. Tough question. My cellphone has become my lifeline. I think I can do it if I had my iTouch to use...lol.

Ummm. Would you sit in a room with an animal you fear to meet Emma? Let's say for an hour?

No problem at all ...

Take your 10 favorite CDs E.V.E.R and lock 'em up for 5 years. Will you never ever listen to those for a period of 5 years (NO SELECTING THOSE ALBUMS ON MP3s and iPods!) to meet Emma?

If the guys in Jackass can do worse and have all survived it ... I guess I could ...

Replay to yourself the memory of the biggest humiliation of your life.

Would you relive that moment to meet Emma?

Naah. Somethings are left in the past! :P

Would you sit in solitary confinement for a month to meet her?

I donnnnn'tttt knnnnooooowwww. I think I would still like to have a mentally sound mind when I get out to meet her, so no. Lol.

Would you take time to study a new language and become proficient at it to meet Emma? Stupid question, but seriously couldn't think of anything else!

Heh.