The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What can I say?

R.I.P. Amy......I hope you finally left all the things that made you so sick you couldn't stand it behind now....

Haven't heard much of her music but this is really, really shocking news. My heart goes out to her and her family! R.I.P!

It's strange how several other singers also died at the age of 27 like Brian Jones, Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, Kurt Cobain and now Amy Winehouse. :(

such a talented artist.

RIP amy

<3

aw she looks gorgeous in your sig, i like that.

it doesnt really suprise me though, her death. but its still sad.

I bought her albums to see what everyone was talking about. I am amazed at how talented she was, wow.

She's the new Janis Joplin. Someone who was exceedingly talented, yet lost it all because of drugs! Janis only recorded 3 studio albums, with a 4th posthumous album.

They're already talking about releasing the album she was working on, posthumously. People definitely loved her, even if she didn't love herself.

It's just such a waste of a life. I was kind of surprised, because I thought (going by reports) that Amy had cleaned up. I guess you never really beat that lifestyle.

RIP.

If I'm being honest I don't actually care. As harsh as it sounds. I mean she chose to take drugs, she knew the risk. I'm fed up of seeing everywhere when majority of the people don't care. She made her disgusting choices and the Oslo people had no choice. :/

But she can Rest In Peace.

I think people care, because she was genuinely talented.

But then, so are a bunch of other artists, signed and unsigned. So am I. So is my best friend Matt, who records albums out of his apartment (and me out of my home!)

I don't believe that her death is more important than the tragedy we just recently had. But it IS important, because Amy Winehouse's death was a tragedy...she was an extraordinarily talented superstar who also was a trainwreck, and just ended up crashing.