Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Mood::Happy
  • LocationSweden

Posted 14 August 2011 - 06:22 PM

I have an interesting question.

How can you fall in love with someone that you only know from the T.V screens :)?

Just like how you can fall in love with someone from the internet. Someone you've never met. I have been in love with someone I met online and I have friends who have to. This is WAY more common then people think.. :P

Haha no i can't.
I just search more and more info about Emma Watson knowing how she is.
Watching every interview about her and then thinking that she is the one.
Our chemistery is 70% the same, some things that she likes i like them to.
But it is only just a dream that will never happen!

You can't actually know if you have good chemistry with a person unless you've met. But I know what you mean. You have similar interests etc. But don't forget that Emma can choose what kind of Image she wants to give us of her depending on what she says in interviews and what she does while she's in the public eye. The "real" her might be completely different. I'm not saying she's not being herself in interviews and such. But it is a possibility. I mean if I was famous and I did things that I didn't want the whole world to know about I would "tweak" the truth if you know what I mean.

But obviously I am an Emma fan so I have huge respect for the Emma II know and the Emma I know is the Emma I see in interviews ;)
I used to be broken.wings

my blog
my fashion blog

I am Gaithrir92 on instagram. Please follow me <3

#83 ShipOfFools

ShipOfFools

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • LocationOhio USA

Posted 18 August 2011 - 01:02 AM

I can say that I love my friend Helen. We both fancy each other, and we both have known each other for a long time.

However...we've never met offline. So how can I say that I fancy her? Sure, I like the way she looks in pictures, but romance is much more than how a person looks digitally. It's all about touch, and the rest of the senses.

I can say that I like the way Emma looks. But would we get along? Who knows? I don't know what she's like in real life!

Plus, I've had real life girlfriends, enough to know that sometimes love can drive two people apart, rather than bring them closer together. Why would I want that with Emma?

"Actually I'm highly logical which allows me to look past extraneous detail and perceive clearly that which others overlook." - Hermoine Granger

#84 ferrati

ferrati

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 18 August 2011 - 06:19 PM

Hi everybody!
So i am a big fan of Emma Watson.
Can you write here Emma Watsons Autograph address?
Please!
You would make me happy! :D

#85 DarkLord

DarkLord

Advanced Member

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,475 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 August 2011 - 06:42 PM

you should look here

#86 Bright_Star

Bright_Star

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,916 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:06 PM

I know it's totally off-topic, but I just love to see how this topic is already 5 pages long :P.

Posted Image

Credits to Jade for my avatar and BoMa for my sig! <3

#87 Mia

Mia

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Mood::okay
  • LocationShanghai

Posted 09 November 2011 - 01:22 PM

you can't know if that's how she is all the time though. you know the act she puts on for cameras not how she is in real life with her friends.
everyone knows that once the camera's come on you totally change your personality.

yeah.agreed!what you see is quite superficial.And you will never know whats behind the screen

Posted Image

#88 jaybell

jaybell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Mood::always happy

Posted 27 December 2011 - 09:29 PM

Silent Rule #3: Always follow rules #1 and #2. And man up.

I agree

#89 Seryth

Seryth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 08:26 PM

What you actually mean is: You love what you know about Emma. That's completely different to loving Emma. Only a couple of words, but a huge difference in meaning. Saying that you "love" someone is deep, too deep to be able to say that for someone you only know from the screen.

I too, find Emma the most beautiful woman I know (of), and from what I know of her she seems lovely. However, this doesn't mean anything - for all we know, outside of the screen, interviews, and the world of media she might be a horrible person! Of course, we all know she's not, and I'm completely exaggerating, but do you see my point? We only know what she wants us to know.

I too apparently have a load in common with her, and like I said, I find her to be the most beautiful woman I know, but like Kashif said, it's a dream that is extremely unlikely to be realised.

I'm infatuated with her to the extent that I actually feel sick sometimes, in the pit of my stomach, and feel like crying. I know, I know, this sounds utterly insane and un-real, as well as ridiculous, and I thought so too the first time I had the feeling. It's like something out of a fairy tale. (You know, the prince is lovesick yadda yadda). I find it difficult to explain this feeling to anyone, especially any of my friends who just think I'm being stupid.

This doesn't mean I'm going to stalk her. I respect her privacy, and although I may write her a letter or something, I'm not going to spend hours trawling the internet for her private email address, or such like, because I can imagine how she would feel, being watched, contacted, photographed 24/7 almost, I know that I would hate it, so I try to respect that, and make it better for her, in the only small way I can.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users