The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What is your favourite camera brand?

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would love a 550D or 7D, But I would also love to try some other non Canon products for comparison

Yep, me too, I'd love a 550D or 7D

I only have a Canon 1000D it's fine but doesn't have the megapixels to crop as much I need to sometimes, because what I photograph, birds etc, they are usually pretty far away, Me new lens (not Canon, Sigma) helps but new camera would be great.

I have 3 lenses that won't fit on other brands so they will obviously affect what I buy in the future, I mean I don't want to make 3 lenses useless after how much they cost me so I'll probably me sticking to Canon (not that I want to change that :P )

I haven't really tried any other brands, I had a Fujifilm for a while but it wasn't an SLR, 10X zoom was good but the quality was bad.

^Yeah, Im hoping for something that allows for a bit of filming. Seen glorious things from even the 550D!

Yep, filming would be nice. The season finale of House, was shot using the 5D mark II so they're not bad at all!

Ahhh, I love my Canon. :wub:

I started out with a very old Olympus camera when I was 14 (still used film and was about 30 years old). Moved onto a Sony and finally to Canon. Imo, best camera I've ever used.

The downside is that they're extremely fragile - my first Canon had to be repaired twice before I got a new one...

Ahhh, I love my Canon. :wub:

I started out with a very old Olympus camera when I was 14 (still used film and was about 30 years old). Moved onto a Sony and finally to Canon. Imo, best camera I've ever used.

The downside is that they're extremely fragile - my first Canon had to be repaired twice before I got a new one...

In what way are they fragile? Ive never heard anything negative about them apart from in a filming sense.

I have a whole heap of old film cameras (Box brownies and what not).

The one in the best condition is like this

Im really keen to get a film loaded into it to see what its like!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

My DSLR and point and shoot are both Canon. I'm not in love with them or opposed to any other brand, it's just kind of the way things worked out. As it stands my most often used camera is the one on my iPhone, in any case. ;)

• 9 years later...