The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Blackberry phones

i have one :D

got a blackberry bold 9700

I wanted to buy a bold but I had plans of saving some money for something else so bought something cheaper.

Loove the Curve 3G though.

What are your bbm pins? (if you don't mind giving)

I don't have one. I have a Samsung. It's not very new or something but it's all I need. I might want to buy a more beautiful phone in a while, but no need to hurry :). I understand that people like it though, but at school I sometimes felt really irritated by all the girls who were totally addicted to it and using it during class and everything.

I have an android rather than a BB, but loads of my friends do have them, they seem like nice handsets, especially if you need to do lots of email etc.. work with them

^^ mine is 23BEE656 :)

when i bought mine i had a pretty limited choice due not many shops selling them here. dont think iv met someone who has one yet :P

but im pretty happy with it :D

Ahhhhh we have to bbm!!!!! Mine is 325E09CB

Blackberrys are a waste of everyone's money and do less things than a good phone should. The only reason people may like it, though I know no one who does is for BBM. It's like the iphone it's a waste of money and people only get it for the game apps or to jail break it.

People mainly like them to because they're classed as buisiness phones and they think they look cool. But no you look stupid and ... I will not go on. I hate this with a passion.

Blackberry's are over rated and shit. So no, I do not own one. :)

Edited by Hermione

Ah don't you love how people who don't have nice phones love to trash talk about smartphones? Hahaha all my friends love their bb and iphones!! I have never in my life heard a bad thing about them.... Except from those who don't have them.... Ah haters...jealousy is such an unattractive quality in some people. The only people I ever heard badmouth a smartphone desperatly want one. They just bad mouth to make themselves feel better lol. I love my bb it has everything I ever need! So amazing and usefull!!

Edited by Arie

I dont have a BB, actually like 10-12 days ago i was in a dilemma.. i was thinking if i should buy an iphone or a BB and i ended up with iphone and i love it :P I would love to try BB though..

p.s How i miss the days when apple and blackberry were only fruits :mellow:

Blackberrys are a waste of everyone's money and do less things than a good phone should. The only reason people may like it, though I know no one who does is for BBM. It's like the iphone it's a waste of money and people only get it for the game apps or to jail break it.

People mainly like them to because they're classed as buisiness phones and they think they look cool. But no you look stupid and ... I will not go on. I hate this with a passion.

Blackberry's are over rated and shit. So no, I do not own one. :)

gosh i love you sometimes haha.

Your gonna hate me then :D

I own two phones, my iphone is my personal phone and i own a Blackberry Bold for business calls and general business rubbish i have to deal with on a daily basis. I have to have these two phones because i turn my blackberry off at night or at weekends, just so i can have time to myself.

However i do dislike the blackberry lol, i only got it because its good for emails and phonecalls abroad etc. Could have got two iphones but that would be pompus.

I really want an IPhone BB's are very fun my sister has one and she lets me play with it :) i love it :)

Ah don't you love how people who don't have nice phones love to trash talk about smartphones? Hahaha all my friends love their bb and iphones!! I have never in my life heard a bad thing about them.... Except from those who don't have them.... Ah haters...jealousy is such an unattractive quality in some people. The only people I ever heard badmouth a smartphone desperatly want one. They just bad mouth to make themselves feel better lol. I love my bb it has everything I ever need! So amazing and usefull!!

THIS !! :)

Hmm I shifted from Nokia to Blackberry just like a month back. I've been using Nokia for a few years now and honestly I would prefer my BB anytime. It's just too much fun. I've alot of friends who have a bbm so it gets better! :P Glad I bought this set.

:yesyes:

-------------------------

I do not currently have a blackberry but am planning on getting the white bold :) Looking forward to it. I love blackberry smartphones!