The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Kelly Osbourne hates Emma's dress

So Kelly Osbourne thinks that Emma's dress sucked. Here is her qoute "You are the most stunning young thing in Hollywood. I would die to be you and have your body, so why the f*** are you wearing a curtain to the final premiere of your movie - the final premiere? The final Harry Potter movie and this is what you're going to wear?!" Link to the site here: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3714902/Kelly-Osbourne-gets-her-claws-into-Emma-Watson.html

I personally think Emma looked absolutely stunning personally. As for Kelly, well this pic is what I think of her.

Also... inb4obsessedfanboys

Oh wow. Sometimes Kelly just needs to shut up. I'll admit that dress isn't the best thing Emma has worn, but she still pulled it off! I can't think of anyone else who could.

Weeeeellll...................now that Kelly says it, it does look something like a curtain from the waist down.

I've always felt that Emma chooses the more "unconventional" stuff 3 out of 4 times.

I personally think Emma looked absolutely stunning personally. As for Kelly, well this pic is what I think of her.

Probably just jealous that Bottega Veneta actually knows who Emma Watson is and would have her wear their clothes, unlike "Kelly who?"

However, even on Emma's worst day, she looks 10xinfity better than Kelly Osborne will ever.

Kelly = Jealous

Agreed. When I saw the pic of Kelly I was like "SHE is the one talking down on someone looks?"

I've got to be 100% honest, I didn't really like the way Emma looked at the new york premier. The makeup was too much imo.

However, even on Emma's worst day, she looks 10xinfity better than Kelly Osborne will ever.

Kelly = Jealous

^ Well said.

Isn't that the daughter of the woman who laughed at a man who had his penis cut off because he wanted a divorce? Yeah...I don't think that family has the right to make any judgment calls on taste.

Probably just jealous that Bottega Veneta actually knows who Emma Watson is and would have her wear their clothes, unlike "Kelly who?"

Amen to that! Emma looked gorgeous, and Kelly Osbourne should never be one to talk about class or personal style.

Yeah. I'm not a fan of that dress either. But seriously Kelly Osbourne isn't really a fashion icon so she should stop judging people. However I dunno why but I feel so sorry for that girl. Sharon has definitely let fame go to both herself and her kids' head.

I think Kelly jealous of emma, emma is not much more beautiful, sexy, and interesting than her, and how to dress emma so much nicer than kelly a quirky way of dressing and the odd thought

According to the article: Kelly Osbourne=reality star, Emma Watson=actress, so I think everything's clear B)

Kelly just wants to draw the attention, that's the only way for her to gain popularity. Her father's music was great, but well... she's only a daughter of Ozzy :P and Emma is a young, beautiful actress with many possibilities for the future :) and of course she has her own style and that's the most important thing which gives her right to make mistakes :D

ROFL Kelly who? GOOD ONE!!! ;) Agree-she is jealous- I am sorry but the outfits Kelly has worn has made me lose my lunch at times. Emma is stunning and can pull off any outfit/dress. Emma-natural beauty, Kelly-not so much.

Well, personally, I'm not a big fan of the dress, or the makeup. However, Emma is entitled to what she wants to wear and nobody should criticize her for that. Sometimes, people just need to keep their opinions to theirself.

Yeah, exactly. Even if you don't like the dress, why would you publicly diss it? If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything. That's rather basic.

According to the article: Kelly Osbourne=reality star, Emma Watson=actress, so I think everything's clear B)

Kelly just wants to draw the attention, that's the only way for her to gain popularity. Her father's music was great, but well... she's only a daughter of Ozzy :P and Emma is a young, beautiful actress with many possibilities for the future :) and of course she has her own style and that's the most important thing which gives her right to make mistakes :D

This is something I also beleive

I dunno....Emma could have worn a lamp shade over her head, and still looked better than Kelly!! <_<

I loved her London premiere look--the dress--and makeup were perfect. I think Amanda Knight should

become both Emma and Bonnie's personal traveling makeup artist. She really does a fantastic job, and

has done both their makeup since they were little girls. The secret is to look fantastic with as little

makeup as possible. :yesyes:

Edited by soulsister

Seeing as how this is coming from The Sun (:rolleyes:), I get the feeling that a. Kelly didn't say anything regarding the dress or Emma or b. the quote was taken out of context. C'mon, folks, you know how "reliable" The Sun is, haha.

I'm not a fan of her dress either, but I loved how she presented her makeup.

Edited by Bagel of Death

Kelly hates everyone. That's pretty much no surprise. :lol:

Jack and Kelly are like their mother, while Amy (is that her name? The second daughter, anyway) is more like Ozzy.

Ozzy is cool. Black Sabbath are awesome! And he's a great performer, great solo artist, overall great guy.

I don't like his kids or his wife much, though.

I don't know who Kelly is, but Kelly said Emma is "the most stunning young thing in Hollywood", she just talked about the dress. So, what's wrong guys? You're all going to "hate" every single person who says something that you don't like about Emma? I know she talked in a wrong way, but still...

However, in order to avoid criticism and the madness: "What the b**ch she is!"

Seeing as how this is coming from The Sun (:rolleyes:), I get the feeling that a. Kelly didn't say anything regarding the dress or Emma or b. the quote was taken out of context. C'mon, folks, you know how "reliable" The Sun is, haha.

She apparently said this on the TV show fashion cop or something, where boring people with no lives of their own make fun of what celebrities are wearing.

I don't know who Kelly is, but Kelly said Emma is "the most stunning young thing in Hollywood", she just talked about the dress. So, what's wrong guys? You're all going to "hate" every single person who says something that you don't like about Emma? I know she talked in a wrong way, but still...

Ah, but she compliments Emma on the one thing she had no choice in, her looks, and criticizes where she did. And this from someone who looks like a clown every time I've seen a picture of her.

Hmmm, that's not very nice...I actually like the dress! Kelly may have her opinion, but I disagree that it looks like a curtain. It's risky to wear something like this though, for it can look totally weird, but it looks really pretty on her!